American man falls to his death from Chiang Mai condo

webfact

I'm 6'2 and will never stay in condos. I don't even like going up office buildings.

Once I was on about the  16th floor and a window at floor level was open.. An infant could have fallen straight through it. A fitness centre on the 3rd fl  left a large window open next to the stairwell. I could have fallen through that .

Death is just around the corner in Thailand.You have to be aware the whole time.

https://perfecthomes.co.th/property/the-astra-condo/

Shows interior view of balcony. If you stand on the floor of the balcony, railing height seems more than adequate. But if you stood on the cement footing for the railing and leaned over to look down, I can sort of see how a tall person could lose their center of gravity and fall over. And if you wedged your foot in between the metal slates at the bottom of the railing, even someone of modest height, could possibly fall over by accident.

On ‎3‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 5:13 PM, hyku1147 said:

Adequate height?

Image1.jpg

It's fairly obvious that those are not balcony railings but let's indulge you for a moment, how did you come up with a measurement for those "railings" the adequacy of which you're doubting?

Archived