I spaced it, I have to report.

So I spaced out and I forgot to even try the online thing, so I have to do a 90 day report. Just go to CW and sign in and bring something to do? Guess I should bring a pic and get an exit permit too while Im waiting, or is accomplishing two things there too mut? Need to bring anyhting other than my passport?

There is no signing in to do a 90 day report. You simply present your current report slip and your passport to do the report.

You could apply for a re-entry permit (it is not a exit permit since those do not exist) while at immigration.

For the re-entry permit you will need a completed TM form with a 4 X 6 cm photo attached, copies of your passport photo page, visa, extension stamp. entry stamp and TM6 departure card.

8 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

There is no signing in to do a 90 day report. You simply present your current report slip and your passport to do the report.

No queue numbers? Yikes! Free for all?

Edited by Nyezhov

There is a queue at CW that you will have to use to obtain a queue number and then you wait.  Normally room is full so can use outside area as they have queue number display.  Believe one of the lines for queue is dedicated for 90 day reports only (but that was few months ago).  And last time I did you also had to fill out and present a new TM47

8 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Getting a number is not signing in. Your post implied you just sign a log or something to do the report.

Sign in is American for getting your Queue number sorry

Edited by Nyezhov

2 minutes ago, CGW said:

Yep, if you had stuck with us Brits you would be speaking proper English now :wink:

Ya, unintelligible mumbles with loss of aitches

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1