Interested in upcoming Motor Show Toyota Promotions

Unfortunately I’m not going to be able to attend the upcoming Motor Show at the end of March. I’m ready to buy a new Yaris and have been advised to wait until the show promotions and that the local dealers will offer the same deal. Any ideas how to find out what type of financing specials or price promotions the Toyota dealers and Toyota leasing will be offering. 

If anyone attending would be kind enough to post their show finance rate sheet that would be great. 

I shopped recently at the Toyota on Suk near Emquartier and they were offering 30k off price and 2.19% on a 4 year loan with 25% down...which I thought was a good deal, but was advised to wait for the show.  

• 2 weeks later...

as also interested in this, and went to talk to a couple of showrooms about CHR in Bangkok last week. They all said same thing - 25,000 THB discount at Motor Show versus 20,000 at showroom.  One thing we managed to get from one showroom and not others was a mention of Toyota Finance providing lower rates if you were a current Toyota owner, but also if you showed Blue Book from another Brand. We were going from Honda to Toyota and they reduced the rate to 1.59% I think it was going to be 1.19% if you were a Toyota owner. Based on the multiple interactions this wasn't something they wanted to promote heavily, and is probably something they save as a "deal-closer".

Archived