Online 90 Report Question

(If/when it is working) the online 90 day report form on page 2 asks for the expiration date of your visa.  So, it looks like there are 3 options for filling this in, 1. use the date the visa actually expires even if was in the past  2.  Use the end date of any current extension of stay or 3.  leave it blank, which is it?  Easy answer if the visa expires sometime after the 90 day report is due.

90Day.JPG

17 minutes ago, KarlS said:

The red asterisks indicate mandatory fields which cannot be left blank and the questions are about a VISA not an extension of stay which leaves just one 'option'! 

I understand that. If the report is done in person or by mail there will be a copy of your PP stamps.  Online there is nothing to say when you are supposed to get out or get another extension of stay.  It would just seem like they would like to know that.

7 minutes ago, Ebumbu said:

This requires Internet Explorer on a Windows PC, right? I'd love to use it. I could not get it to work, no way. 

The instructions do say to use Internet Explorer (IE is not supported after 1/20) and anyone running anything newer than Windows 7 probably would be hard pressed to find a copy of IE.

Do you remember any specifics on what happened to you when you tried to use it?

As an aside, I was at Bangkok Bank today and they are still using DOS!

8 hours ago, KarlS said:

The red asterisks indicate mandatory fields which cannot be left blank and the questions are about a VISA not an extension of stay which leaves just one 'option'! 

In this case they mean an extension of stay since most visas would not allow you to stay long enough to do a 90 day report.

8 hours ago, AAArdvark said:

Use the end date of any current extension of stay or 3.

Put your extension dates.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Ebumbu said:

This requires Internet Explorer on a Windows PC, right? I'd love to use it. I could not get it to work, no way. 

It seems to be working with most browsers now. One problem people run into is having a pop up blocker that keeps message from coming up or printing the report.

You can use IE Tab to simulate IE. See: https://www.ietab.net/