Jokes come in many flavours -- lawyer jokes, bar jokes, doctor jokes. knock-knock jokes etc., but one of favourite categories is wife jokes, so here's a couple to start things off. I think these are ones that many expats in Thailand can sort of relate to.  

A man notices his wife's bags are packed and sitting by the door, so he asks her if she's going somewhere. 

She snaps back at him saying, "I'm going to Las Vegas. I found out that a women can get $500 to do what I do free for you."

He says, "Well, I'm right behind you. I'll pack my bags too."

"What? Do you really think people are going to pay YOU to have sex with them?", asks the wife"

"Probably not", says the husband, "but I've just got to see how you're going to get by on $1000 a year."

A young guy about 25 years old is jogging through the park when he sees an old man crying on a park bench.

Being a nice guy, he stops to see if the old boy is okay and asks him about his trouble.

The old guy looks up with tears in his eyes and says, "Well, my wife is beautiful and believe it or not, she's about your age. She keeps our home spotless, cooks my favourite food to perfection, and is affectionate to the point where she's always buying those little blue pill so we can often make wonderful love."

"Good lord, it sounds like you've got it made." says the young man, "so why are you crying?"

The old man's lip trembles as he says, "I can't remember where I live."

• 1 month later...

Archived