Brit teens left for dead on snake-infested island after being ripped off by Thai conmen

webfact

1 hour ago, colinneil said:

Sorry but who ever believes the BS stories in the Sun.:cheesy:

Rattle snake infested island, greeted by the sound of snakes.:cheesy:

Being from Preston myself, i would say what a bunch of gormless buggers.

Also from Preston , i would seem Preston teenagers are more trusting than in my time , will we ever get the full story , i wont hold my breath , 

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry but who ever believes the BS stories in the Sun.:cheesy:

Rattle snake infested island, greeted by the sound of snakes.:cheesy:

Being from Preston myself, i would say what a bunch of gormless buggers.

BS story is correct. I went to the link and even reading the expanded version, this story has more holes than a pound of Swiss cheese.

There are south of Hua Hin inhabited islands , where there are a lot of snakes.

There is no mention of rattlesnakes, read before you write! And no need for bashing because they are young and female, otherwise it tells me how you look and think about women, respect gentlemen you don’t getting  it you have to earn it.

What's a dream holiday? (Sun)

You don't want to be dreaming too much in Thailand otherwise you might get run over by tuk tuks,motorbikes or buses.

You may even get conned by Thais and end up on a deserted island full of snakes ?? , stinger jellyfish or criminals definitely yes.

If one of those girls was stung by a jellyfish on an isolated beach she could easily have died.

Zero safety standards in Thailand.

43 minutes ago, high plane drifter said:
  • cornishcarlos
  • Advanced Members
  • 6,372 posts

Rattlesnake infested island !!! Must have been a freaking long boat trip to find an island with rattlesnakes on it ????????

You made that up ,  I don't see no where  , the word  rattlesnake,,,,

You say carlos made that up why?

It clearly states rattlesnakes in the OP.

What an imagination.  They were probably told they would come back in 4 hours to pick them up, but it got too hot for the young spoiled farang. No coffee mocha or smoothies. I call bullshit on this stories. I live in Hua Hin and I don't not know of any islands close to here like that. Or any at all as she talks about. 

Plenty of Cons going on as we all know the thais worship only money . However i find the reference to british people as BRITS offensive  and racist . the british are not allowed by law to call others by their shortened birthplace countries. yet the world refer to us as Brits   

58 minutes ago, neeray said:

BS story is correct. I went to the link and even reading the expanded version, this story has more holes than a pound of Swiss cheese.

I found the key halfway down the page:

We pay for your stories! Do you have a story for The Sun Online news team?

The Sun article says: 

Emily said: “We were there for hours; in the end we saw a fisherman and he helped us contact the people who worked on the beach.

"It took a lot of effort and persuasion but the three men came and got us and the journey back to Thailand was very quiet because everyone was so angry.

"The icing on the cake was they refused to refund us - which we half expected."

Icing on the cake? Errr I don’t think that’s what you mean, Emily: https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/icing-on-the-cake

I wouldn't believe this story, but fortunately it comes courtesy of the Sun, one of the UK's more reliable papers, according to my dad who used to read it every day - though he hardly ever made it past Page 3. I guess it must have been intellectually very taxing.

4 hours ago, cornishcarlos said:

Rattlesnake infested island !!! Must have been a freaking long boat trip to find an island with rattlesnakes on it ????????

I don't believe there are rattlesnakes in Thailand - I may be wrong but..........

7 minutes ago, PEE TEE said:

Plenty of Cons going on as we all know the thais worship only money . However i find the reference to british people as BRITS offensive  and racist . the british are not allowed by law to call others by their shortened birthplace countries. yet the world refer to us as Brits   

Ok pick..... Sassenach, Brit, Limey, Pom, Tan.

2 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

There we were dropped off on this horrid island, 17 of us, young, nubile and in the bloom of life, the warm tropical sun heating our slim, firm tanned legal teenage bodies, the sweat rivuleting down our smooth brown flesh barely contained in our tiny bikinis, Marcia joked that the island was great except we needed a Man, as we walked along the beach giggling, hugging, playing kissing and splashing like a herd of young does we spied a figure coming towards us, Marcia moaned look its a bloke and what a bloke he was, tall, long blonde hair flipping with insolent sexuality as he strode towards us, muscles rippling, the tiniest of thong bathing suits barely concealing that which all of us were wanting, I heard gasps of wonder from my friends as they imagined the secret within, he smiled and said Hey Dudes, I felt a tingling, a warm, moist sensation that I had only felt when riding Steeplechase, he got closer to me and said, Well dudes, My name is Yezhov, there are 17 of you and one of me, that should work........

……… now, about these snakes; there is only one safe snake here with us today.... I will show each of you my one-eyed python - non-poisonous and truly a majestic creature. OK? Then who's first?

You clearly have not read the OP, as it states rattlesnake infested island.

No, it does not. There is a tweet from one of the girls saying 'rattlesnake infested", because of course she is an expert on rattlesnakes...coming from lancashire!!. The Sun report does not mention rattlesnakes nor does the article.

The Brits seem to always making up stories.Going to Thailand with prefixed ideas and also ignorant of the place they are heading to.

I only blame idiots for being fool.

My Welsh mate urged me to change the word Brits to English ????????bloody right to but am not going to????

3 minutes ago, Vacuum said:

I've read the OP and the link three times. Can't find "rattlesnakes" mentioned anywhere.

It clearly states rattlesnakes at the bottom of the OP, full story the Sun.........news 886838 rattlesnake infested island.

Just now, lucifer666 said:

I'm British and i just called it bullshit,,, we are not all the same

•  
  • Members
  • 343 posts

The Brits seem to always making up stories.Going to Thailand with prefixed ideas and also ignorant of the place they are heading to.

I only blame idiots for being fool.

My Welsh mate urged me to change the word Brits to English ????????bloody right to but am not going to????

Archived