Brit teens left for dead on snake-infested island after being ripped off by Thai conmen

webfact

5 hours ago, Billy The Kid said:

Thank god they are ok , I’m terrified of snakes .. I hope they will catch the men responsible  ... 

Snakes are OK. Just leave them alone to get on with killing vermin.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, colinneil said:

It clearly states rattlesnakes at the bottom of the OP, full story the Sun.........news 886838 rattlesnake infested island.

Ok, found it. But it wasn't mentioned in the article, only embedded/nested in the 'link adress'.  Guess they found out their wrongdoing, but didn't bother to change it in the link.

Typical bullshit you get these days from young female Brits. Sadly Britian has become a zombie state, brainwashed by the British media. Britian needs to get back to proper values that it was renowned for, instead of idolising fake money, terrorists and whinging women!

Well done Thailand for banning the BBC, they are the most biased, corrupt, vile media org going. RT is much better!

52 minutes ago, PEE TEE said:

Plenty of Cons going on as we all know the thais worship only money . However i find the reference to british people as BRITS offensive  and racist . the british are not allowed by law to call others by their shortened birthplace countries. yet the world refer to us as Brits   

Like : Thais "? Aussies? , Swiss ? Scots ? Saudis ?

6 hours ago, cornishcarlos said:

Rattlesnake infested island !!! Must have been a freaking long boat trip to find an island with rattlesnakes on it ????????

If you think about it, small islands are seldom snake infested because the snakes run out of food. You need a certain size of pool of prey for the predator and prey cycle to become sustainable.

3 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

There we were dropped off on this horrid island, 17 of us, young, nubile and in the bloom of life, the warm tropical sun heating our slim, firm tanned legal teenage bodies, the sweat rivuleting down our smooth brown flesh barely contained in our tiny bikinis, Marcia joked that the island was great except we needed a Man, as we walked along the beach giggling, hugging, playing kissing and splashing like a herd of young does we spied a figure coming towards us, Marcia moaned look its a bloke and what a bloke he was, tall, long blonde hair flipping with insolent sexuality as he strode towards us, muscles rippling, the tiniest of thong bathing suits barely concealing that which all of us were wanting, I heard gasps of wonder from my friends as they imagined the secret within, he smiled and said Hey Dudes, I felt a tingling, a warm, moist sensation that I had only felt when riding Steeplechase, he got closer to me and said, Well dudes, My name is Yezhov, there are 17 of you and one of me, that should work........

And, as rambunctious Preston North End fans, they set upon Millwall Man and ate him alive, thus causing the Sun to float the headline: "Preston Pussies eat the Lion in his Den".

2 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

and they just trusted that the men were legitimate!!!!!!!!

Such has been warned of for decades. Lonely Planet books always had warnings, but perhaps they just didn't bother doing any research.

There are plenty of legitimate companies offering such, and the extra cost is worth it for just such reasons.

"Lonely Planet BOOKS"?????   You've got to be joking....are you seriously suggesting that this lot reads books??

I am wondering how the fishermen were able to contact the "@conmen@" to return to pick them up

The conmen must be well known to the island locals

Carrying 17 on the boat ???

Something smells fishy in this report

"..........when they were approached by three men offering a snorkeling tour in the seaside resort of Hua Hin."

There are no islands off the coast of the town of Hua Hin. Must have meant Prachuab Khiri Khan

further south.

3 hours ago, malcoml said:

I lived in Thailand and never heard about this snake infested island.

Im guessing my wife hoped I would stumble across it so chose not to warn me.

It would seem it is near Hua-Hin as that is where they climbed aboard , not that I recall any nearby snake infested island when I lived there.

6 hours ago, Puchaiyank said:

Teens are naive and vulnerable to predators...

What parent would send teens to Thailand to be preyed upon by Thai con men?

They are lucky they did not end up in the fishing industry or human trafficking boom-boom trade... 

I see young girls. They're lucky they weren't raped before being tossed into the ocean.  The man who would toss them in the fate of dangerous snakes would also rape them.  Why not? Maybe they raped another crew of young white girls earlier in the day and weren't in the mood.  

Wonderful ambassadors for the Land of Smiles.

Just now, 4675636b596f75 said:

I see young girls. They're lucky they weren't raped before being tossed into the ocean.  The man who would toss them in the fate of dangerous snakes would also rape them.  Why not? Maybe they raped another crew of young white girls earlier in the day and weren't in the mood.  

Wonderful ambassadors for the Land of Smiles.

I do think that the girls were exaggerating quite a lot , the boat probably got as close to the shore as it could and the girls jumped in the water and walked to the beach and they probably didnt even see a snake. let a alone lots of poisonous ones 

3 minutes ago, sanemax said:

I do think that the girls were exaggerating quite a lot , the boat probably got as close to the shore as it could and the girls jumped in the water and walked to the beach and they probably didnt even see a snake. let a alone lots of poisonous ones 

Right, if you had teenage daughters you would let them get on a boat by themselves with Thai men.  Tell me that's true.

Archived