Brit teens left for dead on snake-infested island after being ripped off by Thai conmen

webfact

5 hours ago, toenail said:

Definitely sounds like a creative writing project this gal had for class so decided to use her snorkeling trip almost a year ago as the topic... “snake infested island”... “ on the deserted island for hours”.... “jelly fish infested sea “... 

She forgot about the roar of sea urchins chasing them up to the tree line.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

There we were dropped off on this horrid island, 17 of us, young, nubile and in the bloom of life, the warm tropical sun heating our slim, firm tanned legal teenage bodies, the sweat rivuleting down our smooth brown flesh barely contained in our tiny bikinis, Marcia joked that the island was great except we needed a Man, as we walked along the beach giggling, hugging, playing kissing and splashing like a herd of young does we spied a figure coming towards us, Marcia moaned look its a bloke and what a bloke he was, tall, long blonde hair flipping with insolent sexuality as he strode towards us, muscles rippling, the tiniest of thong bathing suits barely concealing that which all of us were wanting, I heard gasps of wonder from my friends as they imagined the secret within, he smiled and said Hey Dudes, I felt a tingling, a warm, moist sensation that I had only felt when riding Steeplechase, he got closer to me and said, Well dudes, My name is Yezhov, there are 17 of you and one of me, that should work........

You could write those books that old women read.

5 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

There we were dropped off on this horrid island, 17 of us, young, nubile and in the bloom of life, the warm tropical sun heating our slim, firm tanned legal teenage bodies, the sweat rivuleting down our smooth brown flesh barely contained in our tiny bikinis, Marcia joked that the island was great except we needed a Man, as we walked along the beach giggling, hugging, playing kissing and splashing like a herd of young does we spied a figure coming towards us, Marcia moaned look its a bloke and what a bloke he was, tall, long blonde hair flipping with insolent sexuality as he strode towards us, muscles rippling, the tiniest of thong bathing suits barely concealing that which all of us were wanting, I heard gasps of wonder from my friends as they imagined the secret within, he smiled and said Hey Dudes, I felt a tingling, a warm, moist sensation that I had only felt when riding Steeplechase, he got closer to me and said, Well dudes, My name is Yezhov, there are 17 of you and one of me, that should work........

There is a future for you in online writing....though it might be a bit much for The Sun!

Rooster

1 hour ago, ratcatcher said:

"..........when they were approached by three men offering a snorkeling tour in the seaside resort of Hua Hin."

There are no islands off the coast of the town of Hua Hin. Must have meant Prachuab Khiri Khan

further south.

Yes, about 50 km south

BS story. More likely wacky backy.

When they got to the island what actually happened was that the three men turned into snakes and the girls didnot know what to do until the local fisherman told them they have to kiss them to turn back into men.

The girls wont tell the true story because people wont believe them.

25 minutes ago, Jane Dough said:

There is a future for you in online writing....though it might be a bit much for The Sun!

Rooster

With 186 words, his one sentence essay is longer than the sentence that Premchai can expect, then I realized he'd left all the full stops until after "work".

3 hours ago, crazykopite said:

Snakes or no snakes dumping these people in the water and leaving them is shameful hope these sewer rats are caught and given there just punishment

lol, When I pay 1000thb for a snorkelling trip getting dumped in the water and being left alone is exactly what I want!

Anyone know where i can book this trip?

"After being left without food, water or sunscreen for three hours..."

Oh, no, they were left without food water or sunscreen for three hours, how did they survive for less than the time we all survive between breakfast and lunch? 

Are they admitting that they went on a snorkeling trip with no sunscreen and that they expected the organisers to supply that for them.  If it wasn't for the fact that most of this is journalistic garbage dreamt up by the The Shit, sorry The Sun, I'd say that these girls were morons.

Insert other media.url

I am surprised this utter nonsense is even copied from The Sun. The girls have been paid for this story BUT! and unfortunately for Thailand people will believe this bs. I would imagine a few less than intelligent readers have already cancelled their Thailand holiday and are spending their worthless pounds elsewhere. There is probably a hint of the truth somewhere but certainly not the whole truth.

I am pleased that the girls are ok and have had their holiday refunded (courtesy of The Sun newspaper) but in the future a little nearer the truth might be more believable.

1 hour ago, Just Weird said:

Yes, it must have been but then no one except you mentioned rattlesnakes.

Except the original tweet and the link to the Sun !! Read before trying to be a smart ass as usual ???????????? Or just look at the 2 posts above this...

1 hour ago, Just Weird said:

Yes, it must have been but then no one except you mentioned rattlesnakes.

Why make that comment?

Not only cornishcarlos mentioned rattlesnakes, i did as well.

Or do you have difficulty reading?

1 minute ago, tubby johnson said:

But seriously, back on topic, gentlemen.

I prefer Emily (3rd from right), then the 2nd from left.

The rest? Meh.

What about you?

All a little too pale for my liking, maybe a few more weeks marooned on an island might help ??

8 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

Wow, you got me going when only part way through reading your post, good one.

Archived