May's Brexit deal in chaos as Speaker sparks 'constitutional crisis'

webfact

20 minutes ago, StreetCowboy said:

I reckon that for one reason or another some European countries won’t want UK to lemming over the cliff.  

In troubled times, chaotic change is not always helpful

Just saw sky Tv news from Brussels President Macron declaration , who formal declared that in case te deal not signed France would veto against extension ….only 2 options ..deal ..and short extension  or no deal & crash out

So Brexiteers no desperation …. the Brexit is much chance happening on date 

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, malagateddy said:

No Deal it is then??emoji6.png

Macton is a puppet for think it's Rothchilds who he worked for.
Then suddenly appears on political scene.
Work it out!!
Still..time I got my hi-viz waistcoat ironed and got ready for my weekly bkk to paris shuttleemoji6.png

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

maybe acting in Mog's interest  ...????

Guido an ardent Brexiteer isn't hopeful.....

https://order-order.com/2019/03/21/tory-mps-say-support-slipping-away-may/

After her disastrous statement last night, support has started to slip away from Theresa May and her deal. Leave-backing MPs increasingly believe that voting down her deal means No Deal, whereas Remain-backing MPs increasing believe that voting down her deal will mean the EU will force the UK into a long extension lasting at least a year, giving them time to push their duplicitous ‘Common Market 2.0’ plan or even a second referendum. Only one of these groups can be right, and the Parliamentary arithmetic doesn’t favour the Brexiteers…

If you allow people to make stupid mistakes without suffering the consequence they will continue to do so until they cannot be protected.  

Anyway, how bad could it be? It’s not as ifwe’re On the brink of losing our universally cheerful, tolerant and welcoming outlook, our inclusive solidarity and our common decency. Never mind Theresa May, our Friends Of The People, Our Working Class Heroes like Nigel and Jacob would never let that happen

7 minutes ago, malagateddy said:

Work it out!!
Still..time I got my hi-viz waistcoat ironed and got ready for my weekly bkk to paris shuttleemoji6.png

That old canard - wake up sheeple  - its the joos wot done it ....????????????

2 minutes ago, StreetCowboy said:

If you allow people to make stupid mistakes without suffering the consequence they will continue to do so until they cannot be protected.  

Anyway, how bad could it be? It’s not as ifwe’re On the brink of losing our universally cheerful, tolerant and welcoming outlook, our inclusive solidarity and our common decency. Never mind Theresa May, our Friends Of The People, Our Working Class Heroes like Nigel and Jacob would never let that happen

you apparently forgot that sarcastic emoji …...:cheesy:

34 minutes ago, malagateddy said:

Work it out!!

No Deal it is then?? ????

Better ask that to J.Bercow he could make you a bit wiser on that...:clap2:

Sky New TV from Brussels

E.U. principal decision projected ... 

Extension would be granted , on condition the deal get accepted in H.O.C. ...AND only up to 22 may , not longer , and ONLY if her deal goes tru H.O.C.

If not...., the Hard core brexiteers win ????

If deal accepted ….welcome vassals kneel and swear to be loyal vassals ...????

3 hours ago, StreetCowboy said:

It would seem that a first step in withdrawal from The EU would be to negotiate the surrender of our right to elect EuroMPs; that might buy us some time to try and figure out what Brexit means, and give us a chance to see what it’s like outside the playground, looking in.  Perhaps we could have a “mandatory sixty-hour working week”, just for practice, as well.

It’s not so much about managing expectations as understanding consequences.

I beleive the two major political parties in the U.K. are afraid of a Ge.E. And rightly so. The same can also be said regarding the U.K participating in another E.u election.

What I think should be a big worry to everybody,is how much the British people now hold our representatives in Parliament with such contempt.

29475894-49E3-41A4-903E-5E2AF4DEB11A.jpeg

3 hours ago, david555 said:

Just saw sky Tv news from Brussels President Macron declaration , who formal declared that in case te deal not signed France would veto against extension ….only 2 options ..deal ..and short extension  or no deal & crash out

So Brexiteers no desperation …. the Brexit is much chance happening on date 

Macron also stated he would defend the rights, of French fisherman to fish in U.K. waters. Well let’s give him credit, he’s supporting him own citizens ( unless they wear a yellow shirt)unlike those in the H.O.C. Who are stabbing their own people in the back.

7CE79221-3E52-45C5-A991-88380571E3B1.jpeg

Talks from E.U. for another option (still discussed …) so many choices , looks like Chinese Take-Away menu …(with devil's tail in red marked …) ????

https://twitter.com/Jack_Blanchard_/status/1108810623255801857

Latest: Understand latest talks are indeed focussing on an initial extension ending on the 7th of May. But there's a Plan B fallback of dragging it out until the end of the year so long as the UK has said before April 11 that it will hold EU elections.

12:05 PM - 21 Mar 2019

(This seem also to be seen as avoiding to give the ERG a full hard Brexit as a gift by  the E.U ….. so it is in all directions a strategy game plaid )

1 hour ago, nontabury said:

Macron also stated he would defend the rights, of French fisherman to fish in U.K. waters. Well let’s give him credit, he’s supporting him own citizens ( unless they wear a yellow shirt)unlike those in the H.O.C. Who are stabbing their own people in the back.

7CE79221-3E52-45C5-A991-88380571E3B1.jpeg

get it right,sovereign traitors ????,doing what the people elected them to do,taking the fight to the EU on behalf of the sovereign UK govt,fighting the UKs corner in true bulldog style,taking no crap off those unelected EU fatcats, do you not feel pround to be british?,ring the church bells,ring the church bells,let them be heard as far away as issan and the coconut bar,ring them ring

Hopefully soon a frog fishing boat will have a little accident with a Royal Navy destroyer..then likes of Macron will " see the light "[emoji6]

7CE79221-3E52-45C5-A991-88380571E3B1.jpeg.94fc6ed283381e982c10f76154de7696.jpeg

5 hours ago, malagateddy said:

Hopefully soon a frog fishing boat will have a little accident with a Royal Navy destroyer..then likes of Macron will " see the light "emoji6.png

Listing them up ….just for in case ...

BTW is number 11 still waterproof ...as Big lizzy was not on her maiden trip …."leaking behind "...the lady :laugh:

https://www.militaryfactory.com/modern-navy/royal-navy-britain.asp

There are a total of 11 Active British Navy Ships (2019) in the Military Factory. Entries are listed below in alphanumeric order (1-to-Z). Flag images indicative of country of origin and not necessarily primary operator. Return to the Modern Navy Craft Index.

2019-03-22_144507.png

8 minutes ago, david555 said:

Listing them up ….just for in case ...

BTW is number 11 still waterproof ...as Big lizzy was not on her maiden trip …."leaking behind "...the lady :laugh:

https://www.militaryfactory.com/modern-navy/royal-navy-britain.asp

There are a total of 11 Active British Navy Ships (2019) in the Military Factory. Entries are listed below in alphanumeric order (1-to-Z). Flag images indicative of country of origin and not necessarily primary operator. Return to the Modern Navy Craft Index.

2019-03-22_144507.png

Oeps … the French go up to #21...:shock1: and 4 nuclear sub's in listing...

https://www.militaryfactory.com/modern-navy/french-navy.asp

Archived