U.S. Democrats target massage parlour proprietor linked to Trump

webfact

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, Cryingdick said:

Sounds like Trump is a bit less homophobic than you seem to be. What a witty little remark. What are you 12 years old? Sorry I meant 12 and a half.

Why do you think I'm homophobic? I'm not - in fact I'm very non-judgmental and all for gay marriage. Are you?

Now, I'm still waiting fore the inside info you clearly have regarding "sex tourist forums and gay forums and find a few of these people with much different personalities"

Again; who are these personalities? 

4 minutes ago, Becker said:

Why do you think I'm homophobic? I'm not - in fact I'm very non-judgmental and all for gay marriage. Are you?

Now, I'm still waiting fore the inside info you clearly have regarding "sex tourist forums and gay forums and find a few of these people with much different personalities"

Again; who are these personalities? 

It isn't allowed to out people so that's not a discussion.

Also I am a gay that's married, one reason I have respect for Joe Biden is he advanced the issue of marriage equality. You are making this whole thing more moronic than it had to be.

6 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

While I usually dont repond to your trolling, may I say that that disgusting homophobic remark amply illustrates the true hate filled nature of the TDSies.

There are gay folks in this forum and you owe them an apology.

Isn't it just wonderful to see how some base man-child supporters suddenly have developed real empathy after repeatedly defending the orange one's disgusting remarks and deeds against women, handicapped, war heroes and their families etc, etc, etc.!

Or, could it be....

hy·poc·ri·sy
/həˈpäkrəsē/
noun

1. the practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform; pretense.

5 hours ago, Cryingdick said:

The funny thing is you can go on the sex tourist forums and gay forums and find a few of these people with much different personalities. If you are good you can even figure out what their TV alias is so it is funny to see some of the self righteous speak up here. 

I’ll take your word for that.

2 minutes ago, Cryingdick said:

No level of irony after you have posted homophobic things and went off topic requesting me to out people from other sites who signed up with an expectation of privacy. 

You can't make a totally unsubstantiated claim like....
"The funny thing is you can go on the sex tourist forums and gay forums and find a few of these people with much different personalities. If you are good you can even figure out what their TV alias is so it is funny to see some of the self righteous speak up here. "

....and not expect to be called on it. Understand now?

7 minutes ago, Cryingdick said:

People hide behind handles all the time.

Absolutely. I find that the largest volume of invective comes from the biggest wimps.

Kudos to you dude, hoist the haters on their own petards.

This could be one of the low key hang outs before POTUS made it to the political big time. 

You know, like Congressman Frank Underwood's sanctuary, Freddy's BBQ Joint, just up the road, over the proverbial train tracks.   You see what happened to poor old Freddy once the voracious anti-Underwood media got a whiff.  

Jupiter is literally just up the road from Palm Beach, although many rich folks, singers, actors, etc., maintain expensive homes and yachts; their various needs and wants serviced by a raft of hopeful peasants and commoners.

image.png.2e79f0f341f6f19e65e65f7a9351e649.png

23 minutes ago, Cryingdick said:

It was an observation. If I say the sky is blue I really don't need to provide evidence of my observation because people demand it.

As long as that observation is used as an argument prepare to be challenged.

13 hours ago, lannarebirth said:

Anywaay... Let's move along. It's all going to get removed anyway.

Your prediction is a good one.   Not quite all removed, but quite a few.

Archived