New Zealand sports minister supports Crusaders name change discussions

webfact

Really?

NZ has been one of the leaders on the slide to imbecile radical PC idiocy -- it's NZ that allowed a record-setting junior weightlifter called Gavin Hubbard to declare himself, in his mid-30s, to be a woman, call himself "Laurel", and go on to win the Oceania, Commonwealth and World weighlifting titles in the, or 90kg+ division.

Not just win, of course, but make anyone else's participation pointless. At the 2017 Australian championships, Hubbard lifted 44kg more than the nearest competitor, Samoa's Iuniarra Sipaia, herself a record holder, and well regarded in the sport for her clean snatch and jerk.

I would say that NZ and Canada are leading the descent to full PC immersion, with the UK, Australia and US some way behind. Most of the rest of the world has too much sense.
'well regarded in the sport for her clean snatch'
Good to hear she takes personal hygiene seriously.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Pub in my own town called the Saracens head for hundreds of years with a name board outside featuring a bearded Saracen. It was forced to change it's name years ago. They changed it to the Knight and garter, the crusader would have been better. ????

The latest on this virtue signaling is all females asked to wear a hijab this Friday, going a little too far in my opinion.

A terrible act on the part of the shooter but I must admit I was not really surprised, now let the law take its course.

Archived