Married Warner Bros CEO Kevin Tsujihara to step down after claims he had sex-for-roles deal with British actress

snoop1130

Married Warner Bros CEO Kevin Tsujihara to step down after claims he had sex-for-roles deal with British actress

By James Beal

NINTCHDBPICT0004742585022.jpg

GETTY - CONTRIBUTOR / Married Warner Bros CEO Kevin Tsujihara has stepped down after being accused of having an affair with a British actress

THE CEO of Warner Bros is to step down following allegations that had an affair with a young British actress, it emerged yesterday.

Married Kevin Tsujihara, 54, was accused of bedding Kent-born star Charlotte Kirk, 26,and promising film roles in a sex-for-roles Hollywood scandal.

She was eventually cast in the 2018 caper film ‘Ocean’s 8’ as well as the 2016 romantic comedy ‘How To Be Single’.

Two weeks ago, Warner Bros said it would be launching an investigation into Tsujihara and yesterday it revealed he was out.

Full Story: https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/8667366/warner-brots-kevin-tsujihara-steps-down-charlotte-kirk/

From The Hollywood Reporter article I read on this last night, the list of Hollywood studio and related execs whom this woman had "romantic" relationships in one after the other succession was long and distinguished...

It kinda made me wonder how she actually had any time to actually do any acting... on film... that is.

The article also said she had been diagnosed with Asperger Syndrome, which can include repetitive patterns of behavior and interests -- which certainly seems to be in evidence here.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/kevin-tsujihara-more-executives-pushed-cast-actress-charlotte-kirk-1194090

Kirk was introduced to Tsujihara by Australian billionaire James Packer, then partners with Ratner in Warners-based RatPac Entertainment. At the time, Kirk was having an affair with Packer, according to texts between them, but then Kirk's attention turned to Tsujihara.

A rising director, Marshall has episodes of Game of Thrones and Westworld under his belt; Hellboy marks his highest-profile film. He was so taken with Kirk, according to a source, that last summer Marshall left the Hellboy production, which had begun shooting in the U.K. but was moving to Bulgaria, to spend time with her.

Kirk recently posted a photo on Instagram of herself and Marshall from a trip to Puerto Rico — apparently on a private jet — but has since deleted it.

Meanwhile, Kirk has filmed portions of Nicole & O.J., ...The project would be directed by Joshua Newton, who has few listed credits. .... Newton, who explains to THR that Kirk is a former girlfriend, said the finished film would be a revelation.

Very difficult to pass judgment here for me. The casting couch reputation of Hollywood is well known and understood. The film producer and the young ingenuous entering into an unwritten contract. He guilty of stepping out on his marriage, not delivering on his commitment to the young actress, and exposing his company to liability and reputational damage. Her sleeping her way to the top in her search for fame and fortune knowing that if she didn't others would gladly do as she was doing. Neither has the moral or ethical high ground. Their careers may be over, but things will continue in Hollywood. 

15 hours ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

the list of Hollywood studio and related execs whom this woman had "romantic" relationships in one after the other succession was long and distinguished...

maybe Tsujihara should start a "me too" movement based on Kirk... 

19 hours ago, petermik said:

He is not the first...and won,t be the last either....you scratch my back and I,ll scratch yours so to speak,nothing new in it,been going on since Adam was a lad  :whistling:

I am sure he wasnt scratching her back.:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

Archived