Jump to content
BANGKOK 24 June 2019 22:12
quad66

Advice on staying for 3/4 months.

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, Chivas said:

Going by the OP and bearing in mind age you have to be looking at 6000 a day all up minimum and that can very easily become 8000 and certainly a lot more but we'll work on minimum

So taking into account exchange rates around £150 a day minimum so £4500 a month so looking at around £18,000 for a 4 month stretch

 

Get real ... you'd have to be a sex addict and food and wine glutton to need that.

 

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Chivas said:

Going by the OP and bearing in mind age you have to be looking at 6000 a day all up minimum and that can very easily become 8000 and certainly a lot more but we'll work on minimum

So taking into account exchange rates around £150 a day minimum so £4500 a month so looking at around £18,000 for a 4 month stretch

Give us a breakdown of how you would spend that everyday

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Give us a breakdown of how you would spend that everyday

This is TV so am not going to pish anyone off but going by what OP stated

 

Decent accomodation 1000

Food 500 (and then some)

Personal boozing 1000 minimum (and then some double it for me)

LD's minimum 500 (and than some)

Laundry Internet Pharmacy on top plus miscellaneous 500

 

To get to 6000 you're now just 2500 short for "indulging" and stand on me 2.5k will get you absolutely bottom end girls in beer bars these days including BF

 

Lot of people spend significantly more on Accomodation Beers Lds and certainly ladies !

6000 bare minimum these days am afraid if indulging

Edited by Chivas

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Chivas said:

This is TV so am not going to pish anyone off but going by what OP stated

 

Decent accomodation 1000

Food 500 (and then some)

Personal boozing 1000 minimum (and then some double it for me)

LD's minimum 500 (and than some)

Laundry Internet Pharmacy on top plus miscellaneous 500

 

To get to 6000 you're now just 2500 short for "indulging" and stand on me 2.5k will get you absolutely bottom end girls in beer bars these days including BF

 

Lot of people spend significantly more on Accomodation Beers Lds and certainly ladies !

6000 bare minimum these days am afraid if indulging

1500 Baht on living and 4500 Baht on drinking and females .

Yes, that would be the first few days , but he would get bored of that after a week or two .

After two weeks , he would probably go tee total and lose all interest in prostitutes

So, after the third week, his expenses would probably get down to 2000 Baht

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, sanemax said:

1500 Baht on living and 4500 Baht on drinking and females .

Yes, that would be the first few days , but he would get bored of that after a week or two .

After two weeks , he would probably go tee total and lose all interest in prostitutes

So, after the third week, his expenses would probably get down to 2000 Baht

lol I know plenty that havent got bored after 25-30 years

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...