Grow Some Balls

CanadaSam

So many stories of us expats being pushed into paying ridiculous amounts of sinsod, moving to places we never intended to live in, taking care of families we never had, makes me think a whole lot of you, have simply lost your brains somewhere along the way....

Grow some balls, live where you want, have the girl you want, spend what you want, it's your money, and guess what?  I'll let you in on a secret.

She, will agree to every single thing.

If she wants you (your money) no work for the rest of her life (except looking after you) then she, and her parents and family WILL agree.

The trick is, make sure it is not in their benefit to "off" you, before a certain date!  

Keep certain things in your name, and a very PUBLIC will, that gives all you own to charity, if you happen to die before a certain age.

If you live past that age, then all goes to her.

Look forward to "x" amount of years of incredible happiness, followed immediately by looking over your shoulder (if you can) of extra years that you never thought you would live to.

Go your own way, in the words of (I can't remember the band's name) I guess I'm getting close to my expiry date?

Love to all.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, CanadaSam said:

Keep certain things in your name, and a very PUBLIC will, that gives all you own to charity, if you happen to die before a certain age.

THere goes the lifetime asset guarantee for the lady and family.

How the heck would you ever know when you're gonna die unless by suicide or possibly a fatal disease?

Maybe a case of refining your approach.

23 minutes ago, watcharacters said:

THere goes the lifetime asset guarantee for the lady and family.

How the heck would you ever know when you're gonna die unless by suicide or possibly a fatal disease?

Maybe a case of refining your approach.

You usually can time when you are going to fall off a balcony and die here. 

It's usually within a month of buying a property or a business in a Thai girl's name.  ????

18 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

This part spoken like William Shatner: "Spock. You. Are. Right. Never be worth more dead than alive. And never violate the prime directive."     

I'm assuming 'CanadaSam' is 'TheGuyFromAnothurForum' reincarnated as another Trekky character.

In theory it's always so easy.

But in real life things are often more complicate.

Everybody who pretends he has the perfect solution for happiness and his wife and her family will always happily agree is lying or maybe the one in a million guy...

I agree as long as we pay the bills we should set the rules. But somehow lots of girls know how to manipulate us - at least from time to time.

7 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

In theory it's always so easy.

But in real life things are often more complicate.

Everybody who pretends he has the perfect solution for happiness and his wife and her family will always happily agree is lying or maybe the one in a million guy...

I agree as long as we pay the bills we should set the rules. But somehow lots of girls know how to manipulate us - at least from time to time.

Over time they learn how to pick your locks - which is not surprising considering that is their sole focus.

As funny as OP sounds he is spot on.

i live by simple rules, if I pay I do what I want and how I want it , not what or how someone else wants it.

i have had plenty of gf’s over 20 years living here and each time I make it very clear, if I pay , then it’s my way .

17 minutes ago, mokwit said:

Over time they learn how to pick your locks - which is not surprising considering that is their sole focus.

I've found Thai women particularly bad at picking locks, they're no competition for their Western counterparts.

The only locks that Thai women pick are simple locks. And there's one of those born every minute.

2 minutes ago, Spidey said:

I've found Thai women particularly bad at picking locks, they're no competition for their Western counterparts.

The only locks that Thai women pick are simple locks. And there's one of those born every minute.

Just now, Spidey said:

rihanna-shh-tattoo-605x350.thumb.jpg.ab727a42e11e20d7a6f080dbd2c68355.jpg

Spidey

Advanced Members

• Content Count 5,247
  • Joined April 20, 2018

12 minutes ago, BestB said:

Because love me , love my family and parasites are not going anywhere ????

I'm not sure if it's foolish,  misguided or downright pathetic for a foreigner to cone here and spend his money supporting his girlfriend's family. 

They don't like you, you just think they do because you're spending money on them.

I really don't understand why people get into these situations . 

Is it a lack of self respect by accepting they're only a cash cow ?

6 minutes ago, Nsp64 said:

I'm not sure if it's foolish,  misguided or downright pathetic for a foreigner to cone here and spend his money supporting his girlfriend's family. 

They don't like you, you just think they do because you're spending money on them.

I really don't understand why people get into these situations . 

Is it a lack of self respect by accepting they're only a cash cow ?

It would be endless debate but often it starts off with “ help my mum” to big problem to ongoing payments.

for some it is a given and part of the package and some are just too stupid 

1 minute ago, BestB said:

It would be endless debate but often it starts off with “ help my mum” to big problem to ongoing payments.

I have had my former Mil staying with me for the last 3 weeks, and won't be leaving until the end of next month.

She's come to babysit for the school hols., and I'm off for a month starting April.

Dumped the wife (half my age), kept the MiL (my age).

21 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I have had my former Mil staying with me for the last 3 weeks, and won't be leaving until the end of next month.

She's come to babysit for the school hols., and I'm off for a month starting April.

Dumped the wife (half my age), kept the MiL (my age).

And the point is ???

DAMM, you NAILED it good.  I like it!!! 

Problem is many men here don't have any balls, only pussy's.  But you are bang on with everything...THANK GOD someone had common sense with BIG kahoonas to say it right.  Rent it, don't buy it.  They don't like your offer, good.  Tell'm to get lost.  There are so many options.  I drive by all over Thailand and see guys with HOT Thai pussy sitting beside guys older than my grandfather drinking and smoking all day.  And lets not forget about all the young, useless, drunk, lazy thai boys being supported by Hot Thai bar girls.  They get tons of hot action for draining the earth of oxygen while contributing less than zero...THINK guys!! come on!

Archived