Grow Some Balls

CanadaSam

6 hours ago, BestB said:

As funny as OP sounds he is spot on.

i live by simple rules, if I pay I do what I want and how I want it , not what or how someone else wants it.

i have had plenty of gf’s over 20 years living here and each time I make it very clear, if I pay , then it’s my way .

As long as you're happy with a string of GF's, more power to you.  Some guys want long term partners and are willing to make compromises- just like their partners do.  Of course, other guys just want walking, talking, compliant sperm receptacles.  They seem to gravitate toward places like Thailand.

For myself, I've decided that the only sound reason to get married is to raise kids.  But that's just me.  And paying the bills just gives me the right to live the way I want.  Not to force my will on someone else- GF's, wife, kids, or otherwise.  Except maybe my dogs, and even they belong to DGTOW.

Oh, and I also think it takes more balls to occasionally admit I'm wrong than the "my way or the highway" guys can muster up.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, impulse said:

As long as you're happy with a string of GF's, more power to you.  Some guys want long term partners and are willing to make compromises- just like their partners do.  Of course, other guys just want walking, talking, compliant sperm receptacles.  They seem to gravitate toward places like Thailand.

For myself, I've decided that the only sound reason to get married is to raise kids.  But that's just me.  And paying the bills just gives me the right to live the way I want.  Not to force my will on someone else- GF's, wife, kids, or otherwise.  Except maybe my dogs, and even they belong to DGTOW.

Oh, and I also think it takes more balls to occasionally admit I'm wrong than the "my way or the highway" guys can muster up.

Ohhhh so romantic and either super blind or super wishful. Especially using words like some guys willing to compromise just like their partners do????????????

makes it even funnier when infidelity and adultery rate is the highest in the world , but as you said more power to you.

some guys live in reality and some in utter denial . ????

Many of you posters here must be running into some real "winners" as far as Thai ladies go to be worrying about all that and then posting about it.

There is a common denominator and it is probably not the entire Thai women race!

8 hours ago, Nsp64 said:

Why would anyone get involved with a girl that expected them to support her family?

if you can't support your wife's family you can probably not support yourself and that is how you ended up in Thailand in the first place.

These kinds of comments always come from people with limited income.

When I married my wife, I became part of her family the same as she became part of my family.

My mother spoils my wife to pieces because she can and wants to.

I take care of my wife's family whenever they need it.

Family is family; unless you are a real nutter.

5 hours ago, mike787 said:

DAMM, you NAILED it good.  I like it!!! 

Problem is many men here don't have any balls, only pussy's.  But you are bang on with everything...THANK GOD someone had common sense with BIG kahoonas to say it right.  Rent it, don't buy it.  They don't like your offer, good.  Tell'm to get lost.  There are so many options.  I drive by all over Thailand and see guys with HOT Thai pussy sitting beside guys older than my grandfather drinking and smoking all day.  And lets not forget about all the young, useless, drunk, lazy thai boys being supported by Hot Thai bar girls.  They get tons of hot action for draining the earth of oxygen while contributing less than zero...THINK guys!! come on!

Did you have that same mentality with women in your own country before you ended up in Thailand?

2 hours ago, bwpage3 said:

if you can't support your wife's family you can probably not support yourself and that is how you ended up in Thailand in the first place.

When I married my wife, I became part of her family the same as she became part of my family.

There's always an exception to every situation. You may be that exception.

10 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Don't have a choice with the visa. Have every choice re sin sod etc.

You do have a choice.  I am exercising my choice.  I am leaving. 

I don't see much difference between getting scammed by a bar girl, or getting scammed by the Thai government. 

10 hours ago, bwpage3 said:

How was your wife's family supporting themselves before you married?

Why can't they continue to support themselves in the same manner, after your marriage?

In many circles, what you are describing is what's known as, "the redistribution of your wealth." 

1 hour ago, Leaver said:

How was your wife's family supporting themselves before you married?

Why can't they continue to support themselves in the same manner, after your marriage?

In many circles, what you are describing is what's known as, "the redistribution of your wealth." 

Before him they had another buffalo until they milked him dry, turn on to active search until found new one .

some people have all the luck ????????

On 3/20/2019 at 1:02 AM, CanadaSam said:

Keep certain things in your name, and a very PUBLIC will, that gives all you own to charity, if you happen to die before a certain age.

Tough luck on the wife and children if your death is caused by sickness before you reach that "certain" age. She spends all her time looking after you...the children spend all their time loving you...and are rewarded with...sweet f * * * all ? 

I live in phuket and you are SOOO CORRECT, You see the old guys in Big C or Big Tesco with their new lady and a BIG shopping cart full of items that the new big fish on the hook is buying for them. So many of my friends have bought their new gf's businesses and put it in their name and then surprised when the gf leaves after a few years of milking them.

i am fairly young mid 30s for Thailand and I have never bought my gf's anything big >1000thb and guess what none of them ever left, I always stated from the start if we ever married no sinsod. Most expats do need to grow some balls here and not be afraid to say no.

OP;  probably the stupidest, most ill informed, cynical and massive generalisations I have ever read on TV, and that is saying something. And of course all your cynical mates line up to support the idiotic comments. 

On 3/20/2019 at 5:15 AM, AlexRich said:

On Thai Visa the generic answer to all problems is simply to "grow a pair" ... and as that is an anatomical impossibility ... the advice is of no practical use to man nor beast. 

Um, like, you know thats not really correct..... there are unique humans like me (actually not really human, but a more advanced version, like Maxo-human) who can regrow, like a Geckos tail, that which has been removed, say by an ex-wife. It takes some time, and you need repeated applications of Regrow fluid found only in the saliva of attractive girls below 25, but in time, you will have a new pair to replace the ones that had been gold plated and are kept in your ex wifes purse so she can play Capt. Queeg as she counts your money. 

On 3/20/2019 at 9:15 AM, AlexRich said:

On Thai Visa the generic answer to all problems is simply to "grow a pair" ... and as that is an anatomical impossibility ... the advice is of no practical use to man nor beast. 

Said he in a shrill piercing voice!

On 3/21/2019 at 7:48 AM, thaibeachlovers said:

What has that to do with anything? This forum is about Thai related stuff, not about women in other countries.

Quite a lot of Laos hookers in Thailand, according to the News Team, I've met a few myself.

Then there's Cambodian, Vietnamese and Filipino girls a short distance away.

All priced at reasonable hourly rates.

I'm told some of them even come with balls.

No need to grow your own.

On 3/20/2019 at 5:15 AM, AlexRich said:

do you mean that with science today we can clone sheep, grow an ear on a mouses back but cannot yet get a new pair to grow?

scientists now are such crap.

we need new things like a worse nuclear bomb, something like a fusion bomb that only weighs 1 g or so, humanity really does dissapoint me.

On 3/20/2019 at 6:15 AM, AlexRich said:

Then, use your brain--of course, that is of no practical use to far too many men.

"The trick is, make sure it is not in their benefit to "off" you, before a certain date! 

Keep certain things in your name, and a very PUBLIC will, that gives all you own to charity, if you happen to die before a certain age."

Why go through all that? If you are in a financial relationship, with your woman:  Don't buy anything of value and don't give her access to anything except what you give her monthly. She will still want to keep you alive or she gets nothing. 

1 hour ago, theonetrueaussie said:

i am fairly young mid 30s for Thailand and I have never bought my gf's anything big >1000thb and guess what none of them ever left, I always stated from the start if we ever married no sinsod. Most expats do need to grow some balls here and not be afraid to say no.

If you tell a Thai woman up front that you are not paying sin sod, then she is a "worn woman", a real liberal intellectual or just out for a fling. But that is the great thing about Thai women - they are just as happy to have a fling as a Thai man. Enjoy being that guy while you can.

1 hour ago, theonetrueaussie said:

I live in phuket and you are SOOO CORRECT, You see the old guys in Big C or Big Tesco with their new lady and a BIG shopping cart full of items that the new big fish on the hook is buying for them. So many of my friends have bought their new gf's businesses and put it in their name and then surprised when the gf leaves after a few years of milking them.

You talk about a multitude of girlfriends- none of them ever left.

Presumably you dumped them ( nice - or you have established a hareem and have a great deal of stamina) - good for you. 

On 3/20/2019 at 1:02 AM, CanadaSam said:

live where you want, have the girl you want, spend what you want, it's your money, and guess what?  I'll let you in on a secret.  She, will agree to every single thing.

But "the girl" I want - she wants money! from the Beatles song: 

You're lovin' gives me a thrill
But you're lovin' don't pay my bills
Now give me money
(That's what I want)
That's what I want

Archived