Grow Some Balls

CanadaSam

What % of Thai women demand sin sod?    Sin sod does have some basis in Thai tradition.  If you do want to exclude thus % of Thai women when  5,000 USD would make her happy. I think a large % of you guys don't find anything bennificial about  long  term (>8 hours) relationships so what does your opinion matter?

I am having heartburn over my concern about what family support may entail.   I figure it's best to talk about this subject and set expectations before getting hitched.   We will see what my life brings.   

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, DJ54 said:

I’m on the fence both Not Give/Give I think it depends on the individual situation. I’ve supported the family since .. just after

Moving to the village.

People measuring for windows and door for

front of house. Knowing Mama and Papa have little to no money.

Who is paying for it (they have 3 daughters and 1 son all 25 and 

above) Papa turned to me and said you....

we bought some land and after a year built a house. Went to see my mother @ 83 at the time. Came back from US into BKK late arrival catch early morning flight home.

Looking at FB which is not big in my world. It’s in Thai and I asked a person sitting next to me at the cafe, I didn’t tell him anything about my life other than born in US. He said Asking her boyfriend come drink at her house.... actually our house... my house her land. 

The think that that was really bothersome is everyone in the whole

family including Aunts,Uncles all knew she was cheating on the side. So 3 months life’s great happy enjoying life gearing down 

in hopes to retire and take it easy. The next 3 years and going 

Multiple boyfriends. They know to stay off the property. 

It wasn’t easy on the mind for sure but i weathered the storm.

With a few dents in the wallet. i plan on staying in this house until that day comes.

I still support the family I think that they figured I was ok, Maybe

not but it doesn’t cost. Oldest sister and husband 5,000 baht month take care of 12 cows birthing everything everyday. I provided 

a house nothing fancy and paid elect. 5,000 baht middle sister cleans house throughly everyday she has a scedul for Windows and such and things that are done daily 4-5 hours 7 days a week, 5,000 Mama she does odds and ends cleans but not good at it. Try’s helping if she thinks I need help, she doesn’t speak English, Papa

nothing. Well except if he wants 200 he washes the cars moto , mow lawn, they all seem to appreciate it, paid once a month except middle sister 1/2 2 times a month she’s not good at managing money. 

Late in the game I grew at least a small pair and no tricky things 

from them. They now I’m not stupid and or putting up with it

anymore. I was foolish for a long time but took over the helm.

if not it’s a long swim across the pond, 

And there really great people out there good productive relationships, Do not judge all the same. Funny in US Mexico

wou d take customers to go go bars and always if ever once 

and done. Then got here on business and dumbness set in .

I hope everyone no matter your situation at least make it

happy and enjoyable 

w

Looking at FB which is not big in my world. It’s in Thai and I asked a person sitting next to me at the cafe, I didn’t tell him anything about my life other than born in US. He said Asking her boyfriend come drink at her house.... actually our house... my house her land. 

The think that that was really bothersome is everyone in the whole

family including Aunts,Uncles all knew she was cheating on the side. So 3 months life’s great happy enjoying life gearing down 

in hopes to retire and take it easy. The next 3 years and going 

Multiple boyfriends. They know to stay off the property. 

and you were ok with this continued with her and done or said nothing ?

1 hour ago, Tomahawk21 said:

i think you have a fair point but love goes a lot deeper than looks, maybe try thinking how your young other half feels waking up with you every morning.

She loves me and she kisses me first think in the morning ???? 

2 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Where? What sort of kiss makes it worth it?  If you rent she has been gone for hours or is putting on her heels.  

1 hour ago, Elkski said:

Where? What sort of kiss makes it worth it?  If you rent she has been gone for hours or is putting on her heels.  

If I rent she never takes off her heels ???? 

Everybody knows what Joe Cocker told us: "You can leave your heels on."

On 3/20/2019 at 10:04 PM, BestB said:

Because love me , love my family and parasites are not going anywhere ????

If the Thai family is not middle class, then they would expect their more prosperous ‘son in law’ to pitch in to help out. The yoke over their daughter’s neck is now moved onto yours. Classic Thai family expections. Instead of their daughter putting food on the table, the task was passed on to you because you , by association, now assumed the responsibility. 

15 minutes ago, Ctkong said:

If the Thai family is not middle class, then they would expect their more prosperous ‘son in law’ to pitch in to help out. The yoke over their daughter’s neck is now moved onto yours. Classic Thai family expections. Instead of their daughter putting food on the table, the task was passed on to you because you , by association, now assumed the responsibility. 

That responsibility is a movable feast as they say. 

As I am now 70 (yesterday) I'm probably older than all the parents, aunts, uncles, various children, buffaloes and all other hangers on combined, if their family ethic is to look after the elders they shouldn't they send any spare cash to me?

Yeah like that's going to happen! :cheesy:

On 3/21/2019 at 4:59 AM, bwpage3 said:

Did you have that same mentality with women in your own country before you ended up in Thailand?

Like the OP, I grew very large nuts.  Yes, that's my mentality.  Oh, your say your feelings are hurt! Call my lawyer!  Good luck to you, you'll need it. 

14 hours ago, rct99q said:

I love these threads. Words like buy, rent, sell. If you treat your partner like a commodity what do expect. Chickens, cattle, grain, oranges, women. You can buy, rent or sell them all.

Some parts of the world would be considered human trafficking. One thought that always crosses my mind is how many posters on threads such as these are divorced? To each their own, but if you have 2, 3 or more ex wives perhaps the reason renting a human commodity as a partner works is because one is not capable of holding down a relationship with a human being.

Maybe next time rent a sweat sock as a partner, at least it won't take your money.

Been married twice. First wife died if cancer. Second wife have been with 12 years. Both wonderful people. One Canadian, one Thai. Perhaps I just got lucky....but then again I work hard at building relationships.

which money can't buy, rent or sell.

Good for you!  BUT, your situation does not apply to the rest.  Some women and men, for reasons beyond explanation, choose relations of business nature.  Hence, Pattaya existence. Have you not realized yet, it's not the family destination you "may" wish for?  I am not faulting you, merely providing another very short perspective for consideration. 

14 hours ago, rct99q said:

One thought that always crosses my mind is how many posters on threads such as these are divorced?

Almost all posters on ThaiVISA have been divorced.

It's what happens to white guys as they get older and expect a bit of 'giving back'.

19 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

How wonderful. I wouldn't take a woman of my age even if she would be a multimillionaire.

Just thinking about waking up near an old woman every morning is shocking.

With my English wife, I didn't mind her getting older and was faithful until age 52 when she started banging the gardener and divorced me. With all the women since that, they're just hired help and no older than their 30s.

2 hours ago, Ctkong said:

They can assume whatever they like, and funny enough whenever my ex’s brought up the question of “support” I always told them , whatever salary you earn you can send 

4 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

If I rent she never takes off her heels ???? 

Everybody knows what Joe Cocker told us: "You can leave your heels on."

I guess you also knew the Lao chick that worked Sexy In The City Bar on Soi 6 a few years back?

3 hours ago, BritManToo said:

With my English wife, I didn't mind her getting older and was faithful until age 52 when she started banging the gardener and divorced me.

You are a good man. Loyal and understanding.

Me, once a see a hint of sag, or bit of cottage cheese or a pooch, bingo, bye bye. I have to have them young and fresh.

I am not a good person then. Thats fine, I have a steady stream of lithe, smooth, tight and firm sub 25 year olds to comfort me in my dotage. 

3 hours ago, BritManToo said:

With my English wife, I didn't mind her getting older and was faithful until age 52 when she started banging the gardener and divorced me. With all the women since that, they're just hired help and no older than their 30s.

Moral of story :    do the gardening yourself.   and don't forget to keep her bush well cared for as well

1 hour ago, Tomahawk21 said:
11 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

and you forgot to say she dont cost you anything has a degree and never worked bar. :cheesy:

Why should I lie!

I never understood why some people think women with a degree and a proper job know better how to make guys happy.

sexy-asian-stunners-101.jpg.d3f323bf41b78fcdb5c1290bc06eb4a3.jpg

13 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Why should I lie!

I never understood why some people think women with a degree and a proper job know better how to make guys happy.

1.  She makes her own money is respected by doctors and can and did guarantee my treatment at a Thai hospital when I was near death.

2.  She can talk to my children all whom have degrees and proper jobs and they respect her opinion and that makes me happy. 

3.  Thai people are very status conscious and can take the measure of a woman in a few moments of conversation because of an educated woman's speech and job and rank in the social pecking order.  The respect she gets also is applied to me and that makes me happy as Thai people don't look down on me.  

4.  The better educated the more likely she is to like RGB mice and it makes me happy to have a woman who appreciates my artistic bent.

Why should I lie!

short time sure , when you are maybe in your 70s im not sure you will feel the same way, give it some thought, theirs a lot to be said for honesty , respect,  Loyalty none of which comes with a hooker.

Why should I lie!

great pic by the way ............................ was she one of your ladies?

8 minutes ago, Tomahawk21 said:

great pic by the way ............................ was she one of your ladies?

It's all about mental stimulation. 

Bar girl don't offer this 'cos they're stupid 

Archived