Grow Some Balls

CanadaSam

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

Why did you figure our how to do a Google image search and now think you are some kind of clueso.

Well I did do a google image search and it wsnt onemorefelangs girlfriend and Nyezhov didnt take the photo .,

3 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Well I did do a google image search and it wsnt onemorefelangs girlfriend and Nyezhov didnt take the photo .,

Well duh dude, you had to Google to learn that? ????

4 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

Gotta stop talking to yourself.

images (6).jpeg

I was talking to Nyezhov !!!!!!

Whats happened to everyone ?

onemorefelang is pretending that hes got a model girlfriend 

Nyezhov is pretending that he took the photo and now you are pretending that Im talking to myself !!!!!!!

Its like I've entered the Twilight Zone where nothing makes sense anymore

On 3/20/2019 at 1:02 AM, CanadaSam said:

Grow some balls, live where you want, have the girl you want, spend what you want, it's your money, and guess what?  I'll let you in on a secret.

She, will agree to every single thing.

So true ! But it seems that most foreigners in Thailand didn't only forget their brain back home...

7 hours ago, sanemax said:

Whats happened to everyone ?

Its like I've entered the Twilight Zone where nothing makes sense anymore

Yep, it's called the Farang pub of TVF.

No worries, you'll be ok.

For all the people who like the picture, have a look at stickboybkk.com. Sexy Asian Stunners. One more...

sexy-asian-stunners-91.jpg.29ece715b1b5f3b417cf810e38b423cd.jpg

And about bargirls in general: They do a job and some of them know very well how to make guys happy.

And some of them stop that job, become the wife from somebody, and still remember how to make him happy.

Sure, some women only care about money. But please don't tell me "normal" women with normal jobs don't like to marry a rich guy and spend all his money.

On 3/24/2019 at 10:17 PM, Nsp64 said:

It's all about mental stimulation. 

Bar girl don't offer this 'cos they're stupid 

If you need mental stimulation rather than manual, don't go to bar to watch sexy thai girls and drink beer.  Go to the University and engage in lengthy political science debates???? 

On 3/25/2019 at 7:49 AM, OneMoreFarang said:

For all the people who like the picture, have a look at stickboybkk.com. Sexy Asian Stunners. One more...

sexy-asian-stunners-91.jpg.29ece715b1b5f3b417cf810e38b423cd.jpg

And about bargirls in general: They do a job and some of them know very well how to make guys happy.

And some of them stop that job, become the wife from somebody, and still remember how to make him happy.

Sure, some women only care about money. But please don't tell me "normal" women with normal jobs don't like to marry a rich guy and spend all his money.

Women want CASH because they know "cash is king".  Well said by "Onemorefarrang"...don't tell us women don't want/need cash, it insults theirs and our intelligence.  Everyone with common sense knows cash = security = Options.

On 3/24/2019 at 10:27 PM, Nyezhov said:

I took the photo hahahahahahahahaha

i ain't posting mine, though i think my shot from behind was more artistic.  At least it got a rise out of me .

On 3/23/2019 at 9:13 PM, smotherb said:

I sure do like the way you have convinced yourself that supporting a woman's family is something you are supposed to do and anyone who does not want to support them must have a limited income.  

Certainly, it is your business if you want to finance your in-laws in some sort of never-ending sin sot fashion. But, please, don't cast aspersions at those of us who do not agree. 

Perhaps it is something he WANTS to do.

Perhaps he loves his PARTNER as opposed to being in an exchange of money for care and sex, which seems so relevant from many of the comments from here.

3 hours ago, RJRS1301 said:

Perhaps it is something he WANTS to do.

Perhaps he loves his PARTNER as opposed to being in an exchange of money for care and sex, which seems so relevant from many of the comments from here.

Did you consider the possibility that perhaps his partner would not continue to be his partner, should he cease to send money to the family?  

I have said on many occasions, if you wish to test the legitimacy of your relationship here, stop the money flow and see if she hangs around.   

1 hour ago, Leaver said:

Did you consider the possibility that perhaps his partner would not continue to be his partner, should he cease to send money to the family?  

I have said on many occasions, if you wish to test the legitimacy of your relationship here, stop the money flow and see if she hangs around.   

Do you give flowers to your partner from time to time? Do you give her presents for her birthday and maybe x-mas? Do you go on holidays with her?

How about if you stop all this and the see if she really loves you.

Or just live in a run down shack with insects all over the place. Will she still love you in such a place?

We are all a summary of lots of "things". What we like, what we do, how we behave, where we live, and, and, and. Money and how we spend it is part of what we are.

17 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Do you give flowers to your partner from time to time? Do you give her presents for her birthday and maybe x-mas? Do you go on holidays with her?

Or just live in a run down shack with insects all over the place. Will she still love you in such a place?

We are all a summary of lots of "things". What we like, what we do, how we behave, where we live, and, and, and. Money and how we spend it is part of what we are.

Exactly.

11 hours ago, GinBoy2 said:

I chuckle when I read these threads.

I'm a house husband, my wife is the one who works and keeps me to take care of the house and the cats! LOL

But most guys in Thailand wouldnt dream of being with a woman in the same age as themselves. Kept or not.

If a hot young thing fell in love with you what would you do?

2 minutes ago, sidjameson said:

But most guys in Thailand wouldnt dream of being with a woman in the same age as themselves. Kept or not.

If a hot young thing fell in love with you what would you do?

If a hot young thing thing fell in 'love' with me, I sincerely doubt it would be for my ruggedly handsome looks and youthful body! 

I've always just liked my women to be roughly the same age as me. a lot less drama

1 hour ago, GinBoy2 said:

If a hot young thing thing fell in 'love' with me, I sincerely doubt it would be for my ruggedly handsome looks and youthful body! 

Maybe she would love you because of all your knowledge, experience, wisdom, good taste, humor, whatever.

If women would only care about "ruggedly handsome looks and youthful body" then nobody would love maybe 90% of the male population.

23 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I know what I don't give my girl, and that's a monthly payment to be with me. 

You know the type of "relationship" and I use the term "relationship" loosely, that I am talking about.

People should not confuse "paid companionship" for love. 

Having said that, I have no problem with those that have entered into a "financial arrangement" here.  Just don't tell me it's a loving relationship when clearly, if the monthly payment stopped, the girl would leave.  

23 minutes ago, Leaver said:

You know the type of "relationship" and I use the term "relationship" loosely, that I am talking about.

I'm happy to pay a 30 year old to have sex/live with me a 63 year old.

And it provides my 7 year old son with a built in babysitter when I go on holiday.

1 hour ago, Leaver said:

People should not confuse "paid companionship" for love. 

Having said that, I have no problem with those that have entered into a "financial arrangement" here.  Just don't tell me it's a loving relationship when clearly, if the monthly payment stopped, the girl would leave.  

Yes - and No.

I know lots of Thai mothers expect money from their daughters month.

And it seems what mother demands is the law for lots of Thais. Mother gets what mother wants.

So if a girl who loves you has to pay amount x to her mother every month and you tell her one day you won't do that anymore. What are her options?

Stay with you, her love, and get huge problems with her demanding mother?

Or look for someone else who helps her with mother's demands?

Personally I have no problem with this, the mother of my girlfriend died many years ago. But I spoke with a couple of girls about mother's demands. And that seems to be a huge problem for many girls.

Archived