Grow Some Balls

CanadaSam

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

I'm happy to pay a 30 year old to have sex/live with me a 63 year old.

And it provides my 7 year old son with a built in babysitter when I go on holiday.

How much do you pay her , how often and how long for ?

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Yes - and No.

I know lots of Thai mothers expect money from their daughters month.

And it seems what mother demands is the law for lots of Thais. Mother gets what mother wants.

So if a girl who loves you has to pay amount x to her mother every month and you tell her one day you won't do that anymore. What are her options?

Stay with you, her love, and get huge problems with her demanding mother?

Or look for someone else who helps her with mother's demands?

Personally I have no problem with this, the mother of my girlfriend died many years ago. But I spoke with a couple of girls about mother's demands. And that seems to be a huge problem for many girls.

The in laws are the destruction of many good relationships in thailand.

They think they have lifetime control.

1 hour ago, Tomahawk21 said:
10 hours ago, sanemax said:

How much do you pay her , how often and how long for ?

dont think hes going to answer this 555

Amount X for Y times in Z day.

Please let us know how these variables have to be related to each other so that they are acceptable.

On 3/23/2019 at 3:46 PM, theonetrueaussie said:

i am fairly young mid 30s for Thailand and I have never bought my gf's anything big >1000thb and guess what none of them ever left, I always stated from the start if we ever married no sinsod. Most expats do need to grow some balls here and not be afraid to say no.

Easy to say that when younger, and my relationships have been the same (not a walking ATM from get-go) but these guy are bankrolling for the age difference and their ugliness/lack of social skills in all likelyhood.

Try that gameplan aged 70 with a soft one. They will walk.

12 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

And it seems what mother demands is the law for lots of Thais. Mother gets what mother wants.

So if a girl who loves you has to pay amount x to her mother every month and you tell her one day you won't do that anymore. What are her options?

She could always try getting a job.

I hear 7/11 pay 9,000bht/month.

I don't think there are many women left in this world that truly love anyone but themselves.

Love of a woman for a man disappeared when social media appeared.

2 hours ago, BritManToo said:

I don't think there are many women left in this world that truly love anyone but themselves.

Love of a woman for a man disappeared when social media appeared.

You're giving social media a lot of credit.

I believe that the last time a woman truly loved a man, the dinosaurs were still around.

9 minutes ago, mauGR1 said:

You're giving social media a lot of credit.

I believe that the last time a woman truly loved a man, the dinosaurs were still around.

Not true!

My girlfriend tells me all the time she loves me too much.

But then I know she is different ????

21 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Yes - and No.

Personally I have no problem with this, the mother of my girlfriend died many years ago. But I spoke with a couple of girls about mother's demands. And that seems to be a huge problem for many girls.

"and you tell her one day you won't do that anymore" - you see, I never did it in the first place, so a girl staying with me isn't doing so for mama's monthly gambling money, and papa's monthly drinking money.

27 minutes ago, Leaver said:

"and you tell her one day you won't do that anymore" - you see, I never did it in the first place, so a girl staying with me isn't doing so for mama's monthly gambling money, and papa's monthly drinking money.

You're the lucky guy!

But imagine for a second that you could have that gorgeous hot girl you always dreamed about. You know, the one who always smiles at you and seems to be happy with you. But she also tells you all the time her mother is so demanding.

Now imagine for a second you could convince mother that 5k a month is all she will ever get. And that hot gorgeous girl would be so happy with you. Now, would that be a reason to start thinking?

Or would you still prefer the nice one which is ok but not really as hot as you deserve...

23 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

You're the lucky guy!

But imagine for a second that you could have that gorgeous hot girl you always dreamed about. You know, the one who always smiles at you and seems to be happy with you. But she also tells you all the time her mother is so demanding.

Now imagine for a second you could convince mother that 5k a month is all she will ever get. And that hot gorgeous girl would be so happy with you. Now, would that be a reason to start thinking?

Or would you still prefer the nice one which is ok but not really as hot as you deserve...

Where your argument fails is the hot girl stays for 5k while she is on the look out for 8k, 10k etc from someone else.  Then, she leaves. 

In any case, i can rent hot girls for an hour, while they are looking for fools that will give them a monthly payment. 

They are just live in hookers with a permanent customer, and most have a very good relationship with their "brother."  ????

23 minutes ago, Leaver said:

Where your argument fails is the hot girl stays for 5k while she is on the look out for 8k, 10k etc from someone else.  Then, she leaves. 

In any case, i can rent hot girls for an hour, while they are looking for fools that will give them a monthly payment. 

They are just live in hookers with a permanent customer, and most have a very good relationship with their "brother."  ????

Yes, without doubt there are some women who look constantly for the highest bidder.

But then there are others who are happy if they are reasonable comfortable. And that requires in many cases not huge amounts of money. Just a little support...

On 3/28/2019 at 4:58 AM, OneMoreFarang said:

Maybe she would love you because of all your knowledge, experience, wisdom, good taste, humor, whatever.

If women would only care about "ruggedly handsome looks and youthful body" then nobody would love maybe 90% of the male population.

Well to be honest, as with the Western 'trophy wife' example Melania Trump, it's all down to $$$$$$$

The difference in Thailand is that the $ entry price is a lot lower!

On 3/30/2019 at 11:26 PM, OneMoreFarang said:

Yes, without doubt there are some women who look constantly for the highest bidder.

But then there are others who are happy if they are reasonable comfortable. And that requires in many cases not huge amounts of money. Just a little support...

True, but how long before she starts talking with other girls, and they coach her in the fine art of getting you to "up your bid?"  ????

2 minutes ago, Leaver said:

True, but how long before she starts talking with other girls, and they coach her in the fine art of getting you to "up your bid?"  ????

I think that depends very much on their "friends". Some girls quit the bar job but then still hang out or communicate with the same crowd. That is obviously difficult.

But some girls are happy to stay away from the bars and those contacts and they start a "normal" life.

As usual, it depends ???? 

8 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I think that depends very much on their "friends". Some girls quit the bar job but then still hang out or communicate with the same crowd. That is obviously difficult.

But some girls are happy to stay away from the bars and those contacts and they start a "normal" life.

As usual, it depends ???? 

I agree, however, there is a fine line for error in this judgement of one's character.  ????

There have been cases of a guy bar fining a girl on her first night at the bar, and she never went back to the bar and went on to live a normal life.  Rare though, I must say.  You have to get them fresh off the farm.  ????

1 minute ago, Leaver said:

I agree, however, there is a fine line for error in this judgement of one's character.  ????

There have been cases of a guy bar fining a girl on her first night at the bar, and she never went back to the bar and went on to live a normal life.  Rare though, I must say.  You have to get them fresh off the farm.  ????

That isnt rare at all  , I have met numerous girls working on their first night in the bar , I have met five cashiers , three girls who hadnt had sex since they split up with their Thai boyfreind three years ago and had never been with a felang , four girls who didnt realise that their p***** can do other things , rather than just p*ssing out of and seven girls "just on a night out" for no particular reason 

34 minutes ago, sanemax said:

That isnt rare at all  , I have met numerous girls working on their first night in the bar , I have met five cashiers , three girls who hadnt had sex since they split up with their Thai boyfreind three years ago and had never been with a felang , four girls who didnt realise that their p***** can do other things , rather than just p*ssing out of and seven girls "just on a night out" for no particular reason 

You must be the luckiest man in Thailand! ???? 

23 hours ago, sanemax said:

Like I said, it happens, but it's not too common.

In any case, the girls usually see their friends or family who are in the sex trade with big money, and they want the same.

As we help our friends visiting Thailand for the first time, bar girls also have their "tour guides" to show them the ropes.

In the past, bar girls were happy just to be taken out of the bar for good, and to lead a normal life, perhaps in a different country.  Now, it's all about staying in the bar and accumulating a roster of fly in "customers" or better still, have fools send money out of pity every month.  

19 minutes ago, Leaver said:

Like I said, it happens, but it's not too common.

In any case, the girls usually see their friends or family who are in the sex trade with big money, and they want the same.

As we help our friends visiting Thailand for the first time, bar girls also have their "tour guides" to show them the ropes.

In the past, bar girls were happy just to be taken out of the bar for good, and to lead a normal life, perhaps in a different country.  Now, it's all about staying in the bar and accumulating a roster of fly in "customers" or better still, have fools send money out of pity every month.  

I think you make the mistake to see the all as the same.

Some like only short time and lots of money, some like temporary boyfriends, and some are happy to be taken out of the bar and never return.

It's up to us to chose what we want and to recognize them for what they are.

I am sure there are lots of perfect girls for most of us. We just have to recognize them...

23 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I think you make the mistake to see the all as the same.

Some like only short time and lots of money, some like temporary boyfriends, and some are happy to be taken out of the bar and never return.

It's up to us to chose what we want and to recognize them for what they are.

I am sure there are lots of perfect girls for most of us. We just have to recognize them...

I have always said, "Be careful of the bar girl playing the long game."  I stand by that comment.  Most are very good actresses.

15 minutes ago, Leaver said:

I have always said, "Be careful of the bar girl playing the long game."  I stand by that comment.  Most are very good actresses.

When is the long game a game and when is it reality?

Sometimes I read here stories of guys who complain that their Thai wife changed after 10 years. Was that the long game? Or did she just change like many, probably most people, over time?

On 3/28/2019 at 4:27 PM, sidjameson said:

But most guys in Thailand wouldnt dream of being with a woman in the same age as themselves. Kept or not.

If a hot young thing fell in love with you what would you do?

check to see if i got my prescriptions mixed up...

19 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

When is the long game a game and when is it reality?

Sometimes I read here stories of guys who complain that their Thai wife changed after 10 years. Was that the long game? Or did she just change like many, probably most people, over time?

i always question the guys that say their wife doesn't want to have sex with them anymore.  Having sex with my wife was usually the furthest thing from my mind  ( and i kinda liked her ).   Guess my biology works different than some ?  

6 minutes ago, rumak said:

i always question the guys that say their wife doesn't want to have sex with them anymore.  Having sex with my wife was usually the furthest thing from my mind  ( and i kinda liked her ).   Guess my biology works different than some ?  

Why did you marry her? Is she rich?

Archived