Jump to content
BANGKOK 25 April 2019 14:03
mickyboy

sad news but relief for the family

Recommended Posts

The next question is who murdered her? Guardian reported that she was never reported missing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, AlexRich said:

The next question is who murdered her? Guardian reported that she was never reported missing.

If she was never reported missing likely was the husband. Because presumably they stayed under one roof and he would have known. Should be easy to confirm.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Bang Bang said:

If she was never reported missing likely was the husband. Because presumably they stayed under one roof and he would have known. Should be easy to confirm.

 

I suppose he could concoct a story that his wife packed her bags and told him she was returning to Thailand with her new farang boyfriend? So he never considered her to be missing? So the "mystery man" is in the frame. 

 

The Police cold case team concluded that she was murdered but her corpse had deteriorated so much that vital forensic clues are missing. They might find it difficult to prove. A good question would be why the husband failed to contact the Police once the artist sketch was published, as it is a good likeness to her photograph?

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, AlexRich said:

 

I suppose he could concoct a story that his wife packed her bags and told him she was returning to Thailand with her new farang boyfriend? So he never considered her to be missing? So the "mystery man" is in the frame. 

Highly unlikely that she would still be wearing her wedding ring , if she was seeing someone else 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Running in News, hubby in the spotlight.

 

 

I'll close this one.

 

:mfr_closed1:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...