BANGKOK
webfact

French expat, pregnant Thai woman killed in motorbike collision in Rawai

Probably some drunken dumbass riding the ducati at high speed <deleted> do you need a bike like this on a road?  I am beginning to think these type of bikes should be banned along with the noisy Harley fatsters.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

20 minutes ago, Old Croc said:

She was the lady described as 5 months pregnant, so perhaps the unborn child still has a chance.

I truly hope this is the case. But other reports said that it was the Thai lady on the small bike who was pregnant. There are also conflicting reports about whether the this lady has since also died. I know people at the scene said she was moving, but that she had serious head trauma.

Well waiting for all the disparanging remarks how stupid the french guy is , will it ever stop, do they ever learn. Come on guys what is good for Thais is good for farangs

• Like 1

"The other fatality was a Thai woman who was riding as a passenger on the Honda Wave. “She was five months pregnant,” Capt Somkiet confirmed."

https://www.thephuketnews.com/french-expat-pregnant-thai-woman-killed-in-motorbike-collision-in-rawai-70768.php#opgz6RTfDes3AgBI.97

Now it seems the lady riding passenger on the Ducati has died

Locals in Rawai confirm that the pregnant lady was riding the Wave with her Thai husband. All 3 deceased. RIP.

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, balo said:

RIP, another expat involved in a deadly accident , that's 3 in 5 days.  

I watched the farangs ride bikes and scooters in Koh Chang and Im surprised its not 20 a day.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Some conflicting reports here, I believe it was the younger woman on the small bike who was 5 months pregnant . It doesnt matter now, unfortunately it looks like nobody is surviving this terrible accident.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Such a shame when middle age guys have to prove themselves on BIG powerful bikes. It's a death wish of sorts and in this case proved so to be. I'm nervous on a Honda Wave let alone a Ducati.

RiP especially to the two Thais on their Wave.

Edited by BobBKK
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Bickering troll posts removed

• Like 1

Unfortunately the most startling aspect of this story is that a 44 year old woman was pregnant. 

15 minutes ago, seahorse said:

Unfortunately the most startling aspect of this story is that a 44 year old woman was pregnant. 

Why?

27 minutes ago, seahorse said:

She wasn't, it was the 35 year old.

• Like 1