Mummy makeovers rising trend in medical tourism market

webfact

Mummy makeovers rising trend in medical tourism market

By The Thaiger

1280_yummy-mummy-large.jpg

Mummy makeovers in Thailand? You may not have heard about this phenomenon but it’s a real thing in the medical tourism market.

Thanks to Thailand’s burgeoning medical tourism sector, more and more women are going under the knife to regain their pre-pregnancy stomach. Opting for lavish trips to South East Asia, female patients are travelling to Thailand for numerous treatments as part of this ‘mummy makeover’.

From tummy tucks and breast augmentation to liposuction, new mums will not stop at anything to achieve the ultimate look. Darren Lyons from MyMediTravel explains…

Full story: https://thethaiger.com/thai-life/mummy-makeovers-rising-trend-in-medical-tourism-market

thtthaiger.png

-- © Copyright The Thaiger 2019-03-20

One of the most important medical procedures seems not to be mentioned at all. Yet it could help save many marriages. I heartily approve of it. As would most men. What is it? ... oh yeah, sorry, I'm off fantasising again. It's surgical tightening of the vagina. 

3 hours ago, Dexlowe said:

One of the most important medical procedures seems not to be mentioned at all. Yet it could help save many marriages. I heartily approve of it. As would most men. What is it? ... oh yeah, sorry, I'm off fantasising again. It's surgical tightening of the vagina. 

I don't, perfect size.

11 hours ago, Dexlowe said:

I thought that was what the back door was for, once the front door was worn out? :ph34r:

7 minutes ago, thaiguzzi said:

I thought that was what the back door was for, once the front door was worn out? :ph34r:

????We fellow members here are no longer worthy to share bandwidth you you.  We stand in awe.

Man...I'm all for Milfs that look like the one in the OP picture.

On a move topic related level, I guess the pressure for women to look like they did before having a kid is high now with the vanity of social media and everyone's unrealistic expectations these days. Glad I'm not in the section of people that wake up every morning and worry about how many likes I've got from the fake filtered pictures I posted the night before.

15 hours ago, Dexlowe said:

No need for surgery, it's the muscles in there. Geisha balls and electrotherapy (VES).  

2 hours ago, VocalNeal said:

the best way to regain the pre-pregnancy stomach is to have worked on it to get it fit before pregnancy strikes.

Then it will come back with a little gym effort afterwards. 

And not to use the pregnancy as an excuse to stuff your mouth full and gain 25kg with the stretch marks to match.

11 minutes ago, hyku1147 said:

Why do boobs sag after a woman gives birth?

This answers that question pretty well: https://www.cakematernity.com/blog/prevent-breast-sagging

Now, would somebody kindly find an answer to my question, why does the facial bone structure of many women change into a jagged shoe box after giving birth? Do they need to bite the heads off of invading assailants or something?

Archived