BANGKOK 25 May 2019 07:53
malt25

I killed a Dog.

Please update on how things are going. I think this is very interesting and i think we all one day will experience the same as you

My last contact, via translation with next door neighbour, is that lady is waiting for her husband to return from working away.  I think he works in BKK, not sure. Not sure when he will return, maybe Songkran ? Maybe I'm being too casual about it, but as far as I'm concerned now, they refused my initial offer & the more time passes the more it becomes a non-event. If & when I get further contact, I'll keep you posted.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 3/21/2019 at 7:31 AM, malt25 said:

Might I suggest that your avatar has struck the wall a few too many times..... The 3,000 Baht was solicited, requested by the dog's owner. To date I have NOT parted with one satang. I did offer a far lesser amount. Here's an idea.... put the bottle down, take a deep breath & reread the OP. If we were geographically closer I would be very tempted to demonstrate my enfeebleness personally.  But, as stated in my opening comment, I feel the desired result has already been attained. 

I stand corrected. I was responding in error to CuthbertPerkins's falacious post and the 3000 baht is what Mr Angry puppy owner demanded. I apologize.

Now, with regard to Mr Angry puppy killer, do you honestly still think you should give them money?

52 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

I stand corrected. I was responding in error to CuthbertPerkins's falacious post and the 3000 baht is what Mr Angry puppy owner demanded. I apologize.

Now, with regard to Mr Angry puppy killer, do you honestly still think you should give them money?

Apology accepted.

A couple of points. I wasn't then, nor am now angry.  If you were referring to said pup, I don't think it had time to be angry. Actually I'm pretty blase' about the whole episode. Secondly, I never thought that I SHOULD give money. As I said in a previous post, compromise is often the least painful alternative.

An inflammatory post and a reply has been removed. 

Catch a soi dog and give it to them as a replacement. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1