BANGKOK 26 May 2019 17:55
webfact

Three young women from Chaiyaphum store incinerated in horror smash

33 minutes ago, dotpoom said:

I prey they died before being burned alive.

Sincerest sympothies to all their families, friends and loved ones.

May they RIP.

Er, I pray?.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, tlandtday said:

Sounds a bit odd that a speeding car runs into the back of a truck.  Was he turning?  I guess he can't say his brakes failed in this instance.  Requires further investigation.

back of  a truck , r u joking  its a daily occurrence too fast not look

• Like 1

almost every day a horrible accident = sadly but realistically desensitized. efficiency in that cremation was also accomplished.  they never learn 

• Sad 1

29 minutes ago, Fred31 said:

Please don't  traduce peoples  reputations by telling. lies about things of which you have no evidence.

I may have been here for too long?
I drive almost every day and see this kind of behavior ten times, twenty times a day;
whether from trucks, coaches or light vehicles, cars, pickups, minibuses

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, hansnl said:

If you read the article you will find out he made his delivery to the sugar factory, so it might be possible he was empty?

It doesn't matter... . most of this old, broken and black smoke spitting trucks here don't have any working rear lights. and often driving less then 30 kmh. Loaded or empty... Very hard to spot them in the night. Very sad. RIP, three young lives... 

Edited by Superphoenix

2 hours ago, Assurancetourix said:

He left the gas station without paying attention to the traffic coming in front of and behind him;
the little car could not avoid this big vehicle that came out under his nose.

2 hours ago, Assurancetourix said:

He left the gas station without paying attention to the traffic coming in front of and behind him;
the little car could not avoid this big vehicle that came out under his nose.

Aw for Gods sake. Where does it say came out under his (there) nose. I do not know where a lot of you come out with so much B/S. It did not say he just pulled out of a gas station. Wait till he is fully questioned. Don't condem before you know. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, happyaussie said:

No taillights or tail lights obscured by low hanging cane. 

Read the post again... he had made the delivery and was on his way back, ie empty truck !!!

Having said that my monies on him filling up at the gas station and turning back onto the road in front of the car, he said it was speeding but if he was hardly moving after just making the entry then the car would have run into the back of him quickly with no-where to avoid him !

I'd charge the driver for triple manslaughter !!

• Like 1

How terrible that 3 lovely girls should die like this. But at 2.45 am possibly drunk?

14 minutes ago, shaurene said:

Aw for Gods sake. Where does it say came out under his (there) nose. I do not know where a lot of you come out with so much B/S. It did not say he just pulled out of a gas station. Wait till he is fully questioned. Don't condem before you know. 

I so agree , all this speculation , Only thing for certain is 3 young ladies died horribly !.

• Thanks 1