Im So Totally Depressed

Nyezhov

Plastic is plastic. Quality plastic is a delusional concept. The cost, subtley of color, packaging format alters  nothing of the fact.

So the best assessment of plastic is the value of what it provides for the time it you have to utilize it.

I have  stirring  spoon that  never yet has failed me. ???? 

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Dumbastheycome said:

Plastic is plastic. Quality plastic is a delusional concept. The cost, subtley of color, packaging format alters  nothing of the fact.

So the bet assessment of plastic is the value of what it provides for the time it you have to utilize it.

I have  stirring  spoon that  never yet has failed me. ???? 

Nice! Aimless! Wonderful!

24 minutes ago, Odysseus123 said:

The traIn has left the station..

"La estacion pasar.."

Little Swallow...

Lovely song..

It is indeed a lovely song, one of my favourites.

Have it on a playlist and never tire of it.

So I guess you are heading back to the US for a while. Enjoy. Nice steaks, nice wine.

Your humour sometimes hard to follow but very good when " I get it " ( me being a Brit )

Anyway I have also booked flights, to Italy via UK in my case.

5 month break from Thailand.

I am looking forward to it.

Nice food, bread, cheese, Parma ham, Milano salami.Pasta and Pizza.

Wine also but other countries are better for that.

Summer months there nicer than Thailand.

North Lakes area, Como, beautiful scenery.

It is not so convenient though, there will not be a 24 hr. shop on every corner.

They do not exist.

47 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

You take the ball and run with it! Make lemonade from the lemons!

I keep a home in the USA and usually go back twice a year for two weeks to a couple of months. Never really want to go back but when I get there I am instantly in my old life. House, vehicles, clothes, friends etc. It really is OK for a little while but It doesn't take long to remember why I live in Thailand. In fact one trip to Walmart usually does it for me! Compare the women you see in Walmart to the Thai women at any MRT station at 8AM in the morning and you will understand! 

4 minutes ago, seasia said:

I have been here in the past in May, June and July. Never again.

4 minutes ago, seasia said:

It is not so convenient though, there will not be a 24 hr. shop on every corner.

They do not exist.

Yeah that is really a good point, can't wake up at 4am and go downstairs to buy a microwave cheeseburger and an artificially flavoured ice cream cone. Im bummed.

6 minutes ago, seasia said:

Nice food, bread, cheese, Parma ham, Milano salami.Pasta and Pizza.

Wine also but other countries are better for that.

North Lakes area, Como, beautiful scenery.

Can I carry your bags??? 

1 hour ago, Puchaiyank said:

Find yourself a good mental health clinic...you appear to be delusional about both countries... 

I couldn't agree with you more.

I wonder if the OP will bless us with a  6 month rest from his "words of wisdom??"

Just now, watcharacters said:

I couldn't agree with you more.

I wonder if the OP will bless us with a  6 month rest from his "words of wisdom??"

Naw in fact Ill miss it so much snookums, that I will double my output.  Maybe you should try the ignore list.

Damn, its great to be in folks heads!

55 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

Can you imagine? Hey dude how was your stay in the states? Great bro, just don't drink the water ????

This actually happened to me. I'm accustomed to Bangkok water and been living in Asia since forever. When my parents had a home with a well, when I'd go back I'd have loose bowels for a day. At first I'd thought it the airline food, but when I met my wife then go I changed airlines and...she also had similar issue. No, no fecal contamination from the septic just real, fresh ground water. Fine after 24hrs+

4 minutes ago, AlexRich said:

The problem with wherever you go is that your problems tag along for the ride.

I dont necessarily consider that being a fat, slovenly, ignorant, lecherous, morally repulsive gutter crawling cynical pervert is much of a problem, Im a happy camper regardless.

Cheer up. Think of the enjoyment you are going to have posting from afar, having barbs thrown at you by inferior species, then destroying them with your scintillating rhetoric. I can almost feel sorry for them.

BTW, safe travels.

3 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

I dont necessarily consider that being a fat, slovenly, ignorant, lecherous, morally repulsive gutter crawling cynical pervert is much of a problem, Im a happy camper regardless.

Know thy self. Wise words Yoda. 

4 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

I am wondering how many tankerloads of extracted urine you are leaving in Bangkok.

1 minute ago, AlexRich said:

Know thy self. Wise words Yoda. 

Thank you Grasshopper. Work on what I have taught you. Look for the Dumpster down by Sanam Luang, the toothless oracle is beckoning!

2 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

I am wondering how many tankerloads of extracted urine you are leaving in Bangkok.

I think its quite a philosophical and topical Topic, only cynics like yourself, filled with loathing at the horrors of your own minute existence in the rapidly expanding and unknowable firmament, would think otherwise.

6 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Cheer up. Think of the enjoyment you are going to have posting from afar, having barbs thrown at you by inferior species, then destroying them with your scintillating rhetoric. I can almost feel sorry for them.

BTW, safe travels.

Thanks but aint out of here yet, beginning of April then. Unless I get deported. Or murdered by someone without a sense of humour.....Im just sharing the psychological devastation. I'll do a packing Topic later though, come on, let all fold my socks!

Don't worry guy, there are girls where ever you go.... they just cost more.

Think of it like no beef taco bell in Thailand. It doesn't tase as well and it is more expensive..... but it fills the spot.

Just now, Pravda said:

Think of it like no beef taco bell in Thailand. It doesn't tase as well and it is more expensive..... but it fills the spot.

just have to get used to obesity and try to find it sexy.????

Just now, Pravda said:

Actually it depends on where ya go and what you want ????

Just now, Pravda said:

Oh yeah Taco Bell...with beef ????

So I need to do Del Taco, Taco Bell, In and Out, Cook Out, porkchops at Waffle House and maybe Ill go to AZ and do Taco Mich.......

11 minutes ago, riclag said:

Gonna miss ya mate drop a comment or two on those world news forums

chohn gaaeo

dude I aint dying yet, Im just going to america ????

Archived