Im So Totally Depressed

Nyezhov

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just did my annual extension and re-entry permit this afternoon.  Hello So. Cal  beach sans trash, soi dogs, buried corpses, minimal raw sewage, and Calico Bass in the kelp beds.

In the meantime, a cure for your depression requires a trip to Dr. Villa Market:

- Bag of Fritos or Tostitos

- Can of shitty refried beans

- Philly cream cheese (or cheddar, up to you)

- Jar of shitty salsa.  Add more Jalapeños as/if desired. 

Get baked.

Mix last 3 ingredients in bowl, microwave, stir until blended.

Get baked.

Chips/dip/Bill Burr on Netflix or YT.

Cross another day off the calendar.  ????????????

1 hour ago, sirocco said:

I like the rhinestone buckles on his shoes

That reminds me of Stephen Leather's Private Dancer

PETE
I don't know if it was love at first sight, but it was pretty damn close. She had the longest hair I'd ever
seen, jet black and almost down to her waist. She smiled all the time and had soft brown eyes that made
my heart melt, long legs that just wouldn't quit and a figure to die for. She was stark naked except for a
pair of black leather ankle boots with small chrome chains on the side. I think it was the boots that did it
for me.

5 hours ago, Nyezhov said:
5 hours ago, Puchaiyank said:

Find yourself a good mental health clinic...you appear to be delusional about both countries... 

Yeah sure whatever you say ????

Yeah well his right, keep away from balconies it's not nice cleaning up after the likes of life cowards like you. 

3 hours ago, Lacessit said:

Oh dear. Your wits are so addled you don't realise what you just said.

I'm never caught unawares. it's all a giant intelligence test. Your doing fine, the pride of Oz you are.

2 hours ago, Kwasaki said:

Yeah well his right, keep away from balconies it's not nice cleaning up after the likes of life cowards like you. 

Life cowards? Lol. How sandboxy

4 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

Life cowards? Lol. How sandboxy

Whow your a weird troll I don't use my Android mobile on TV mostly only my Asus, which the name kinda makes me think you are close to a similar word.  ????

45 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:

Whow your a weird troll I don't use my Android mobile on TV mostly only my Asus, which the name kinda makes me think you are close to a similar word.  ????

awwww how cute. remind me to flee screaming from the room, bleeding profusely from the cuts of your rapier like wit????

5 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

awwww how cute. remind me to flee screaming from the room, bleeding profusely from the cuts of your rapier like wit????

Good luck wherever you end up. The funny thing about the number of people that will wish you ill for leaving will find their options more limited once the majority have left. Peak Thailand has gone and past. I am not saying Villa Market is Venezuela but some people are thinking of moving there. For realz dude. 

They wonder why Pattaya isn't the same anymore or the "dark side" is once again dark. 

Best of luck. PVT me if you ever leave decide to stop using Thaivisa.

20 minutes ago, Cryingdick said:

Good luck wherever you end up. The funny thing about the number of people that will wish you ill for leaving will find their options more limited once the majority have left. Peak Thailand has gone and past. I am not saying Villa Market is Venezuela but some people are thinking of moving there. For realz dude. 

They wonder why Pattaya isn't the same anymore or the "dark side" is once again dark. 

Best of luck. PVT me if you ever leave decide to stop using Thaivisa.

I'm only leaving for the summer!

13 hours ago, onekoolguy said:

In fact one trip to Walmart usually does it for me! Compare the women you see in Walmart to the Thai women at any MRT station at 8AM in the morning and you will understand! 

:biggrin:

My God, you go home to go to Walmart?! I can't think of a better way to waste a trip back to the US but, if it is good for you. I'll be in euro land next month and then US end of May for my Nephews Graduation. I'm looking forward to a good time. No Walmarts though, that is Rule #1 :thumbsup:

7 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

I'm never caught unawares. it's all a giant intelligence test. Your doing fine, the pride of Oz you are.

You're not going to find a lot of giants, mental or otherwise.

15 hours ago, Leaver said:

Anywhere is good if you accept it, yes, but will they accept you????

Thailand doesn't seem to be in an accepting mood for many at the moment. 

Never that I noticed.

Perhaps some farangs draw attention to themselves by thinking they are superior to the locals. That's always sure to bring a bad reaction.

3 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

You're not going to find a lot of giants, mental or otherwise.

I realize that hear by way of some of the comments I read on TVF.

Some of these Yahoos would ride Swift out on a Hounyhymm for god sake.

If my signature wasnt so pithy already it would be Lighten Up Francis

3 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

I realize that hear by way of some of the comments I read on TVF.

Some of these Yahoos would ride Swift out on a Hounyhymm for god sake.

If my signature wasnt so pithy already it would be Lighten Up Francis

I'm starting to think of you as the struldbrugg of TV.

14 hours ago, onekoolguy said:

I keep a home in the USA and usually go back twice a year for two weeks to a couple of months. Never really want to go back but when I get there I am instantly in my old life. House, vehicles, clothes, friends etc. It really is OK for a little while but It doesn't take long to remember why I live in Thailand. In fact one trip to Walmart usually does it for me! Compare the women you see in Walmart to the Thai women at any MRT station at 8AM in the morning and you will understand! 

Only reason I liked Bkk  was because it's got the best totty in Thailand, and indeed the MRT is a great place for burd watching. MBK is also great after uni gets out.

Otherwise, Bkk is an awful place, filthy, congested, too hot etc.

Plenty of places in LOS that have all the facilities westerners like, that don't have the drawbacks of Bkk.

1 minute ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Only reason I liked Bkk  was because it's got the best totty in Thailand, and indeed the MRT is a great place for burd watching. MBK is also great after uni gets out.

Otherwise, Bkk is an awful place, filthy, congested, too hot etc.

Plenty of places in LOS that have all the facilities westerners like, that don't have the drawbacks of Bkk.

Plenty of ahan dtaa in Chiang Mai and Chiang Rai.

4 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

I'm starting to think of you as the struldbrugg of TV.

Certain parts of me are Brobdingnagian, as those 17 hot and nublie Tynside Chicas on Snake Island found out

5 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

No place in the world has the moist steamy filthy throbbiness of The Mango. Im a hard man, but it makes me humble, and Im one of those dudes that gets his kicks above the waistline, sunshine.

3 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

Certain parts of me are Brobdingnagian, as those 17 hot and nublie Tynside Chicas on Snake Island found out

Now I'm confused. In other threads, you have claimed Lilliputian proportions.

1 hour ago, Lacessit said:

Now I'm confused. In other threads, you have claimed Lilliputian proportions.

I dont wish to promote jealousy, but the truth must out.

I used to dress, or undress as the case may be, as a barstool for Halloween. One time I was a one eared elephant, I just needed to pull out the pocket of my jeans.

I can do a reverse Kangaroo too, although I always fall forward when I try to hop.....

I hope you enjoy the rest of the day with those visuals in your head. I have a big zit on my forehead too, add that.

20 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

I dont wish to promote jealousy, but the truth must out.

I used to dress, or undress as the case may be, as a barstool for Halloween. One time I was a one eared elephant, I just needed to pull the pocket of my jeans.

I can do a reverse Kangaroo too, although I always fall forward when I try to hop.....

That's because kangaroos have a long tail to balance them.

Modesty is a prerogative of Australians, because we prefer not to embarrass anyone. It's unique an American would claim the same attribute.

1 minute ago, Lacessit said:

Modesty is a prerogative of Australians, because we prefer not to embarrass anyone. It's unique an American would claim the same attribute.

Our nations are so much alike except your never threw off the shackles of the riding booted Imperialist Thugs that stuffed you, poor starving chimney sweeps who stole, nay, just wanted to eat, a crust of bread that had fallen from Lord Haw Haws table and was going to be fed to the dogs,  into filthy, disease ridden ships transporting you to the Antipodean twilight life of rum, sodomy and the lash!

We look at you as jolly, yet some what retarded little brothers. I hung out with one of your peeps last night, quite an interesting fellow, Border Patrol dude. Y'all had some boat people thats for sure.

Archived