Im So Totally Depressed

Nyezhov

21 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

Our nations are so much alike except your never threw off the shackles of the riding booted Imperialist Thugs that stuffed you, poor starving chimney sweeps who stole, nay, just wanted to eat, a crust of bread that had fallen from Lord Haw Haws table and was going to be fed to the dogs,  into filthy, disease ridden ships transporting you to the Antipodean twilight life of rum, sodomy and the lash!

We look at you as jolly, yet some what retarded little brothers. I hung out with one of your peeps last night, quite an interesting fellow, Border Patrol dude. Y'all had some boat people thats for sure.

My my, you do go on. As you board your flight to your land of nirvana, you can take comfort from the fact the black box recorder which will faithfully describe your possible final fervent mussitations courtesy of Mr. Boeing was invented by ( drum roll ) a retarded Australian. Although it's actually orange.

Sodomy? You are confusing us with Kiwis, who are rumoured to enjoy assignations with their large sheep population. We have plenty of sheilas.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

Y'all had some boat people thats for sure.

Interestingly the latest statistics from the Immigration Department (https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-03-21/australian-immigration-what-do-the-numbers-tell-us/10919970) show that 27,000+ people arrived by air last year and applied for refugee status - not a statistic you hear much from those fearful of refugee boat arrivals

15 hours ago, Lacessit said:
17 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

dude I aint dying yet, Im just going to america ????

Oh dear. Your wits are so addled you don't realise what you just said.

Yes,  personally I would have a difficult time deciding if I had to choose between the two  

Don’t forget to pack plenty of Pringles when you come back, although be aware that if customs find them they will let you keep them but are obligated to hit them with a large hammer for several minutes.
Keeping in line with local culture !!

I have also checked out a few dumpsters with a river view in Ayutthaya for you, the toothless crones you will have to provide yourself !!

1 minute ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

Don’t forget to pack plenty of Pringles when you come back, although be aware that if customs find them they will let you keep them but are obligated to hit them with a large hammer for several minutes.
Keeping in line with local culture !!

I have also checked out a few dumpsters with a river view in Ayutthaya for you, the toothless crones you will have to provide yourself !!

Geez. I get hammered by all and sundry if I mention the V-word, while Pringles get a free ride.

26 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Geez. I get hammered by all and sundry if I mention the V-word, while Pringles get a free ride.

Pringles taste good. Vegamite doesnt

30 minutes ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

I have also checked out a few dumpsters with a river view in Ayutthaya for you, the toothless crones you will have to provide yourself !

I may be up there next week, I have a credit with Air Asia so maybe Ill fly to Phits for free and wend my way down through Lopburi, which I think is a fun place with all those disgusting monkeys. Love the dude there that just carries a firecracker and shows it to the little beastiees ....they run.....

1 hour ago, Nyezhov said:

Pringles taste good. Vegamite doesnt

Oh come on. It's nothing to do with taste. The curvature in Pringles mimics  female anatomy, so you can sublimate what you would really like to do with socially acceptable consumption. Admit it, that's why you get so upset when they are broken. There's your cause of depression.

Fess up. Your tongue molds itself to the Pringles before you start chewing, doesn't it? Or you put a stack of four in to prolong the sensation? Thought so.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎3‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 4:18 PM, Lacessit said:

My my, you do go on. As you board your flight to your land of nirvana, you can take comfort from the fact the black box recorder which will faithfully describe your possible final fervent mussitations courtesy of Mr. Boeing was invented by ( drum roll ) a retarded Australian. Although it's actually orange.

Sodomy? You are confusing us with Kiwis, who are rumoured to enjoy assignations with their large sheep population. We have plenty of sheilas.

It's why gumboots are popular in NZ.

Of course, NZ has the prettiest sheep in the world, as it wouldn't do to be seen with an ugly one. In fact, NZ sheep are probably prettier than your sheilas

21 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

It's why gumboots are popular in NZ.

Of course, NZ has the prettiest sheep in the world, as it wouldn't do to be seen with an ugly one. In fact, NZ sheep are probably prettier than your sheilas

There's nothing wrong with a pretty merino as long as she agrees to pay half the rent and contributes to food and utilities...

Archived