Polish man charged after threatening people with a gun in Patong

webfact

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 3/21/2019 at 6:55 AM, Lupatria said:

It’s always these prejudices. Not all Poles are Mafia members or steal. There are not more than two or three ... per family. In the neighbouring countries they have the saying: “If today it is stolen- it is tomorrow in Poland”.

Did not know Poland had a mafia until now and also never heard that saying until now but I am from USA so we blame everything on Mexico 

On 3/21/2019 at 6:55 AM, Lupatria said:

It’s always these prejudices. Not all Poles are Mafia members or steal. There are not more than two or three ... per family. In the neighbouring countries they have the saying: “If today it is stolen- it is tomorrow in Poland”.

Are you having some flashback to the mid nineties?  In surrounding countries, such as Belarus, Ukraine, Slovakia and Lithuania, they have actual mafia's, Poland does not.

1 minute ago, Kieran00001 said:

Are you having some flashback to the mid nineties?  In surrounding countries, such as Belarus, Ukraine, Slovakia and Lithuania, they have actual mafia's, Poland does not.

Are you telling me the thousand of cars stolen in Germany and brought to Poland were not organized by by mafia structured groups?

26 minutes ago, Lupatria said:

Are you telling me the thousand of cars stolen in Germany and brought to Poland were not organized by by mafia structured groups?

I am not denying that there have been some organized car thieves from Poland, to equate that with mafia through is ludicrous, mafias are defined as having controlling power over the area, which car thieves obviously do not.

1 hour ago, JimSaints said:

Can we pls hear where he got the gun from or is that just too much police work ?

Perphaps too busy investigate how one of their guns changed into a mobile phone found in the holster from one of their collegues during last shift.

On 3/21/2019 at 8:11 AM, Ulic said:

Not sure where the complaint came from. She ratted him out pretty quickly. Maybe it was her gun, maybe her way of getting rid of him and keeping all assets in Thailand. I hope the police check for his fingerprints on the gun. Of course, it's probably his, but a little further police work would be nice just to confirm the story. 

Obviously never read the story in the link.

he pointed the gun at his manager that ran the hotel he owned.

she complained.

These sort of cases end in money buying justice. 

Cops dream of these kinds of cases as it draws big payoffs. 

Prosecutors will get a cut and the paperwork will get tied up and forgotten. 

Same as those two Aussies tattoo shop owners who shot people just walking by as they tried to repossess a bike. They walked and still seen in Patong to this day. 

Archived