Not a pickup..

1 hour ago, giddyup said:

Nothing wrong with Thai produced cars, they are exported all over the world. Only complaint is you don't always get the bells and whistles the export models have.

Japanese cars produced in Thailand are manufactured to Japanese quality standards. When you find a Chinese quality standard that matches the Japanese, that would be the time to start buying Chinese products.

22 hours ago, Lacessit said:

I don't think there are too many golf clubs in Thailand that don't have a bar attached.

My six iron doesn't, neither does my putter, nor my woods. The reference was having to walk via 18 holes to get a beer. The comment wasn't meant to be taken literally.

11 hours ago, alacrity said:

My six iron doesn't, neither does my putter, nor my woods. The reference was having to walk via 18 holes to get a beer. The comment wasn't meant to be taken literally.

That did go through to the wicketkeeper. Perhaps I should have used the words "golf course" rather than "golf club" to avoid leaving you the opening. I've observed there are some "golfers" who skip the formality of the 18 hole walk, and get straight to a drink of whatever. Sorry, off topic.

13 hours ago, Lacessit said:

Japanese cars produced in Thailand are manufactured to Japanese quality standards. When you find a Chinese quality standard that matches the Japanese, that would be the time to start buying Chinese products.

your spouting drivel, the Thai military have no problem in purchasing Chinese products.

44 minutes ago, phutoie2 said:

your spouting drivel, the Thai military have no problem in purchasing Chinese products.

Are you comparing military hardware to cars? The Russians made great tanks and guns as well but their cars were sh*t, as were their motorbikes.

2 hours ago, phutoie2 said:

As do every motorcycle, car, pickup, medium and heavy duty truck manufacturer.

Reminds me of the 60's - when Made in Japan was a slur.

Now - look at Detroit, for only one example. Even the much vaulted HD has most parts made overseas, but assembled in USA

China is learning fast, and the rest of the planet better keep up or be made redundant.

5 hours ago, phutoie2 said:

Oh yes, the Thai military are experts in making informed decisions on their purchases. I'm eagerly awaiting the appearance of a submarine on Huay Tung Tao.

Archived