Tai Rak Tham party proposes to legalise sex toys

snoop1130

58 minutes ago, ThaiBunny said:

Surely all you need do is set your beloved's mobile phone to "vibrate" mode and ... I'm sure you can figure out the rest

Mobile phones generally are not waterproof.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Lacessit said:
1 hour ago, ThaiBunny said:

Surely all you need do is set your beloved's mobile phone to "vibrate" mode and ... I'm sure you can figure out the rest

Mobile phones generally are not waterproof.

I was under the impression an iPhone could cope with anything?

13 hours ago, cornishcarlos said:

Gets my vote.. Well gets the wife's vote ????????

Sorry can't get my vote. With all those sex toys my wife will stop even looking at me. 

13 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Deputy leader Chitsanupong Trairatrangsri said the party wished to emphasise the policy as the country has a huge amount of rubber which was the raw material for sex toys.

Therefore, if the production of sex toys was allowed in Thailand, it would add value to the rubber trade, he said.

Cut the cost of vehicle tyres by 50% and double the sale of new ones... maybe that would go part way to increasing road safety by cutting the number of vehicles driving around on bald ones... and reduce the rubber surplus..

but I see the potential in the populist move by gaining the vote of a few thousand ladies!!

11 hours ago, Justgrazing said:

Blimey just as well my mate Dave didn't know that .. He took a discreet handbag style buzzer over for his bird who recoiled in horror when she first seen it branding it a " danger motor " and refused to even remove it from the packaging .. Dave took it back at the end of the trip .. On his return to T/land a few months later he thought he'd try again but got the same response off his girl .. No way .. So at the end of that trip it had to do a second return trip back to blighty still in its box .. It must have been the most well travelled vibrator around at the time .. But hey could've been worse at least he weren't stop by Customs 

" danger motor " ... Nice !!! ... I just love the Thai's way with Language !!! 

My Thai Wife loved her toy, until it broke!  Might have been all the shaking about that did the trick.  Personally I think it is the Thai men who cannot go along with the idea of their women having a toy and enjoying a session for longer than three minutes!  In time, they will come, the toys I mean.

13 hours ago, toenail said:

-such a small political issue. How about tackling bus and car deaths? Better education for all Thai kids? Dealing with air & water pollution? Minimum wage? 

Why?? Now That would make sense, Won't happen.

13 hours ago, toenail said:

-such a small political issue. How about tackling bus and car deaths? Better education for all Thai kids? Dealing with air & water pollution? Minimum wage? 

"Nah, let someone else deal with those too hard to handle issues."

14 hours ago, toenail said:

Hey! Lighten up "toenail".

Or is it ingrowing?

Rooster

16 hours ago, Dmaxdan said:

It's a stimulating proposal....but one that will probably end in an anticlimax.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

Yes and unfortunately it stands for fall to keep up the imaginary reputation ... :thumbsup:

8 hours ago, Father Fintan Stack said:

If you have a 4" average penis size and couldn't properly satisfy a woman you would be scared of sex toys and ban them too.

Wouldn't you?

17 minutes ago, Reigntax said:

I'm not scared. Just jealous!!!!

Like that old Who song. Squeeze box.

She goes in and out and in
And out and in and out and in and out
She's playing all night
And the music's all right. :shock1::giggle:

Archived