Best aircon from Homepro?

Tagged

Need aircon from Homepro, could anyone help me to decide what to buy from Homepro, since my experience with them is most expensive for the falang, and not what I really need! 

25m2 bedroom and need one good silent and at least 12000btu, but not more than 2400?

Thank you

Link to Homepro with my filters

https://www.homepro.co.th/homePro/th/search?q=%3Apopularity-desc%3Abrand%3ABRAND_DAIKIN%3Abrand%3ABRAND_ELECTROLUX%3Abrand%3ABRAND_HITACHI%3Abrand%3ABRAND_LG%3Abrand%3ABRAND_MITSUBISHI%3AMA_Feature100%3A15%2C000%2B-%2B19%2C999%2BBTU%3A&text=Air+conditioner&priceFilter=12734+TO+27027&selectedView=listView&sort=&sliderMin=11990&sliderMax=90300#

41 minutes ago, Tagged said:

Need aircon from Homepro, could anyone help me to decide what to buy from Homepro, since my experience with them is most expensive for the falang, and not what I really need! 

25m2 bedroom and need one good silent and at least 12000btu, but not more than 2400?

If you find them expensive then don't buy from them.

i wouldn't buy either of the two that show with your filter

Our bedroom is the same size as yours though it has a 3.5 meter ceiling and a Mitsubishi Move eye 13,000 inverter is very quiet and easily big enough. We have 6.6 meters of windows as well

8 hours ago, Tagged said:

If someone have a link, I would apreciate it. 

It have to be Homepro, since they install it, and I can not be present when that happens.

The installation of AC isn't done by HomePro staff but by subcontractors. Virtually every AC seller will install the AC.

I wouldn't let anyone work in my home without independent trusted supervision if I couldn't be present. 

Why cant you be present? Do you work 7 days a week? If not then a thai AC installer will work on Sunday.

a place with good prices is https://www.topcoolair.com/

There is a lot to be said for buying from the local air-conditioner shop, its all they do, the guy who installs it is the same guy that sold it to you, and he wasn't working in the gardening section of of home pro last week last week. They will also be the guys that come to fix it if it breaks, they carry the spare parts, have maybe done training etc etc. They are less likely to be selling a cheap run-out lemon model, as they will then have to honour the warranty/repair etc.

Avoid any "fixed price" install, they want to get in/out as quick as they can and dont care less about the unit, will cut corners if the install is anything other than standard. Any proper shop/installer will come onsite and quote the install.

There is a lot to be said for buying from the local air-conditioner shop, its all they do, the guy who installs it is the same guy that sold it to you, and he wasn't working in the gardening section of of home pro last week last week. They will also be the guys that come to fix it if it breaks, they carry the spare parts, have maybe done training etc etc. They are less likely to be selling a cheap run-out lemon model, as they will then have to honour the warranty/repair etc.
Avoid any "fixed price" install, they want to get in/out as quick as they can and dont care less about the unit, will cut corners if the install is anything other than standard. Any proper shop/installer will come onsite and quote the install.

I just called an aircon service guy to give me a quote to fit. My wife’s company have used him forever to service their units.

He doesn’t really sell units, but came around did some measuring and giving independent advice, even tried a quick repair my old unit. he gave us a price in a cheap Thai made inverter unit, eminence, but I found it cheaper on Lazada, he approved it and tomorrow he will fit it.

He was confused why I would want to pay him 2,000B to fit when I could probably get an all inclusive price from a dept. store - I xplained every reason of yours to him, he was well happy.

Sent from my iPad using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

34 minutes ago, recom273 said:

He was confused why I would want to pay him 2,000B to fit when I could probably get an all inclusive price from a dept. store - I xplained every reason of yours to him, he was well happy.

Well done, I have been telling people to go this route for a while - win, win situation ???? 

7 hours ago, sometimewoodworker said:

The installation of AC isn't done by HomePro staff but by subcontractors. Virtually every AC seller will install the AC.

I wouldn't let anyone work in my home without independent trusted supervision if I couldn't be present. 

Why cant you be present? Do you work 7 days a week? If not then a thai AC installer will work on Sunday.

a place with good prices is https://www.topcoolair.com/

Not my house, and Im at the moment offshore at work.

I have spent my last night without aircon in april. 

Im looking at a portable one to? Anyone with experience? 

Astina 14 000,- baht

12000btu

A little update.

On 3/21/2019 at 1:47 AM, Peterw42 said:

Took the advise and bought local. 

20 500,- and one year warranty, thats what he give us. I thought Mitsubushi gave 5? Anyone knows? 

Only one in town who is ok, and one who is cheepest. 

This is the model. 

https://www.powerbuy.co.th/en/mitsubishi-electric-แอร์-mitsubishi-electric-inverter-msykp13vfท่อmac2304-246849

Archived