Enough. Stop burning.

wolfmuc

3 hours ago, Trujillo said:

So it's all China's fault. How convenient. ...

Yes, right.

Of course not only China's fault. As an old hand you will know the other sources.

But for many members it might be too difficult to learn all these different reasons for

smog in our area.

This video might be a good start, especially for some only Thai understanding/speaking people.

And if anyone might change the situation,  I would think it's only the Thais.

On 3/22/2019 at 11:28 AM, Dinobot said:

Back to being godawful today, with a PM2.5 level of 220!

Geeze,I'd take that over what we woke up to this morning.

For the first time since Feb.11 our indoor air quality is deteriorating! We moved the air purifier into the bedroom and sealed up the doors et...is good now but what about C02 accumulation?

At the 200+,300+ levels we can cope but this 400++ is reaching a limit.

If it doesn't subside soon or surpasses 500+ I will have to take the family to the airport and the fruck and gone out of this hell hole.

Screen Shot 2019-03-23 at 3.36.56 PM.png

21 minutes ago, HaleySabai said:

Geeze,I'd take that over what we woke up to this morning.

For the first time since Feb.11 our indoor air quality is deteriorating! We moved the air purifier into the bedroom and sealed up the doors et...is good now but what about C02 accumulation?

At the 200+,300+ levels we can cope but this 400++ is reaching a limit.

If it doesn't subside soon or surpasses 500+ I will have to take the family to the airport and the fruck and gone out of this hell hole.

Screen Shot 2019-03-23 at 3.36.56 PM.png

Maybe you and your family can get start to get ready and see what happens tomorrow.  In CM, stations HPC-1, RHIES CMU, Yupparaj nearly hit 600.  

CNX Mae Hia CNX and another station hit mid 500s. 

It might be worse tomorrow, lower, or stays the same.  

50 minutes ago, HaleySabai said:

C02 accumulation?

Carbon scrubbers ?

Lithium hydroxide. Other strong bases such as soda lime, sodium hydroxide, potassium hydroxide, and lithium hydroxide are able to remove carbon dioxide by chemically reacting with it. In particular, lithium hydroxide was used aboard spacecraft, such as in the Apollo program, to remove carbon dioxide from the atmosphere

how about some house plants..I hear they take in carbon dioxide and release oxygen.

Archived