Thanathorn, netizens slam Nation TV

webfact

1 hour ago, Artisi said:

Thanathorn should call their bluff, they would pee their collective pants if he took them on. Ask for a copy of the recording and have it carefully analysed for fake. 

Analysed outside of Thailand of course - by a legitimate organisation who know what they are doing and who are not influenced by boys in green or 44 rules etc. 

...or mega rich scaly businessmen, or rich (can't be explained) greedy scaly politicians.

Thaivisa's news source as well

Well, if you think I'm lying, you can sue me, neh neh. And if you sue me, I'll sue you back. I'm not really certain on what grounds but hey this is Thailand. I don't need a sound legal footing, just a friendly judge. Neh neh neh.

My students are going nuts over this story. I'd presume the recording is utterly absurd but I'll withhold judgement ????

The host of that show us an absolute *bleep*. If there was any reason to play the clip just because it was sent to him a bunch if times, at the very least some research and explanation would be the bare minimum of proper journalism.

And the colleague that answered the phone and said that Khaosod should not be contacting fellow journalists really fails at journalism too. Those ppl should be sent back to journalism class 001. 

3 hours ago, Donutz said:

The host of that show us an absolute *bleep*. If there was any reason to play the clip just because it was sent to him a bunch if times, at the very least some research and explanation would be the bare minimum of proper journalism.

And the colleague that answered the phone and said that Khaosod should not be contacting fellow journalists really fails at journalism too. Those ppl should be sent back to journalism class 001. 

There are no real journalists in Thailand.

But then again, who in their corn fed mind would actually do real investigative journalism, given the fact that you are likely to get sued, or banged up for defamation, 112 or computer crime!

That's why the nightly news consists of endless stories of car crashes, Princess this or the other visiting some farangland, and never ending police re-enactments, rather than actual journalism!

Archived