Thai woman arrested for allegedly stealing cash from Pakistani tourist in Pattaya

webfact

Thai woman arrested for allegedly stealing cash from Pakistani tourist in Pattaya

By The Nation

7defd391757c88029dbfffd1a328bc78.jpeg

A Thai woman was arrested in Pattaya early on Thursday after she allegedly stole Bt3,000 in cash from a Pakistani tourist.

Police said Piyapat Habutdee, 23, from Kamphaeng Phet, was arrested on Pattaya Walking street while she was walking with her victim, Kumar Ashook, 53.

0367ea5ed0eb534eb875489a0ad75992.jpeg

Ashook filed a complaint with a unit of Pattaya police on the street that he suspected Piyapat had stolen Bt3,000 from him.

The tourist said he took the woman to his hotel room for sex and came back to the Walking Street for dinner but he found that his cash was missing.

Police said Piyapat admitted she stole the money while Ashook was taking a shower to get prepared to go out for dinner.

Source: http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/breakingnews/30366211

thenation_logo.jpg

-- © Copyright The Nation 2019-03-21

Why is it always the ugly ones? Dude, you have just been forever branded as a chubby chaser in Pattaya. I would have eaten the 3k baht rather than be publically humiliated.

And the worst thing is I bet he thought she was hot. I would cut my wrists first.

4 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

Why is it always the ugly ones? Dude, you have just been forever branded as a chubby chaser in Pattaya. I would have eaten the 3k baht rather than be publically humiliated.

And the worst thing is I bet he thought she was hot. I would cut my wrists first.

She probably is hot in comparison to his wife!

4 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

She is probably hot compared to his wife and if she is 23 she must be having bloody hard life to look like that!

6 hours ago, webfact said:

Police said Piyapat admitted she stole the money while Ashook was taking a shower to get prepared to go out for dinner.

I thought everyone knew to shower with the girl, so she can't turn over your room, and it's more fun.

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

I thought everyone knew to shower with the girl, so she can't turn over your room, and it's more fun.

Quite.

If I go to drop the kids off at the pool I take my wallet and phone with me. Trust nobody.

6 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

Maybe it was his first time in the hole. He looks like a very, very good man, maybe a little restricted by his looks. I just can not imagine how someone would marry some of those bars girls knowing that they might have slept with some very, very good man like this one.

2 hours ago, Kim J said:

Looking at the state of this particular one, I would want paying much more than 500bt.

Better looking ones do not go for 500????

ones like  her agree to even 200 and then help themselves 

On 11/29/2018 at 1:46 PM, jspill said:

These things do have medical uses, when it was invented it was a treatment for narcolepsy & asthma. In WWII it was then used to keep soldiers awake. 

Abuse is any abnormal use, i.e. for recreation.

Meta amphetamine has no medical use.

15 hours ago, anterian said:

I counted 13 cops in the first picture, do they all get a framed copy.

What a dog and pony show for what is actually a petty crime! What rank is the guy with the microphone who wastes his braid on such!

13 hours ago, johng said:

I thought prostitution was illegal in Thailand and every time some "big wig" comes and investigates Pattaya they find no evidence of it. I'm confused emoji85.pngemoji86.pngemoji87.png

Who mentioned prostitution except you? It is written like an act on consensual sex surely you have no issue with that? The guy didn't think he was paying for more than dinner, but he was!

Archived