Homemade Pierogies

Price List:
Potato Pierogies - 249 baht per dozen
Cheddar Cheese & Potato Pierogies - 299 baht per dozen

We service both Bangkok and Samut Prakan
Please order at least two days in advance
Inquire about delivery charges
siampierogies@gmail.com

image.thumb.png.f5a77a600e32eac5d167367c056a4119.pngimage.thumb.png.84be17cd0134114792f7065d743e4f89.pngimage.thumb.png.0eb0b830f5c711aaa9fb182f0040e8a4.png

never heard of them

7 minutes ago, mardy1960 said:

why so very expensive ?

Those are cheap dude. I have paid essentially $1 each in the USA for real good ones. The question is...are they good. Only I, a man if Russian background, spending years in blue collar Polish cities, am qualified to answer.

Until I try them, they remain an unknown. 

• Like 1

well i am from canada and a city full of Polish and ukraianan people lol we pay $100 baht for 12 potato and cheddar 

• Like 1

@ mardy1960 

Have you ever looked at the price of good cheese in a supermarket in Thailand? Or better yet, the price of good potatoes- I'm not talking about the ones from Lotus, or even the price of good flour???

I don't think you should be comparing the price I'm quoting with the prices you find in Canada.

Canada is well-known for cheese since it has a big diary industry which probably explains why cheese is relatively inexpensive- same for wheat- same for potatoes which equates to cheap pierogies. If you want cheap ones, you'll have to import frozen from North America or Europe...good luck 🙂

8 hours ago, mardy1960 said:

well i am from canada and a city full of Polish and ukraianan people lol we pay $100 baht for 12 potato and cheddar 

Well I never. I always thought Cheddar was in Somerset, England. We have nice potatoes too.

What is this Ukranian/Polish cheesy impersonator?

8 minutes ago, KrisBKK said:

Canada is well-known for cheese since it has a big diary industry 

Order me 100 and a gross of calendars. That's CALENDARS, not collanders.

On 3/22/2019 at 7:05 PM, KrisBKK said:

@ mardy1960 

Have you ever looked at the price of good cheese in a supermarket in Thailand? Or better yet, the price of good potatoes- I'm not talking about the ones from Lotus, or even the price of good flour???

I don't think you should be comparing the price I'm quoting with the prices you find in Canada.

Canada is well-known for cheese since it has a big diary industry which probably explains why cheese is relatively inexpensive- same for wheat- same for potatoes which equates to cheap pierogies. If you want cheap ones, you'll have to import frozen from North America or Europe...good luck 🙂

So, where is your cheese sourced? Imported?