Second hand musical equipment in CM?

stargazer9999

Someone recently told me there are stores in BKK where you can find used musical gear (instruments, effect pedals, amps) but I've never seen one here in CM.  It seems the only choice in CM is to buy something new.  Is there any store here or perhaps a web site online in Thai or English with second hand equipment?

If you can't find what you're looking for, try this on for size...

The 'JamVOX' software package ($99) gives you • Mac or PC compatible Guitar Studio software
• Drag & Drop interface allows quick creation of a customized rig
• 19 Amp models, from vintage to high-gain.
• Virtual Valve Reactor delivers spot-on recreations of the original amp design
• 12 Speaker cabinet models; combine your favorite amp & cabinet
• 57 Effect models accurately emulate the originals
• 18 Pedal type effects (Compressor, Wah, etc.)
• 12 Modulation style effects (Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, etc.)
• 11 Delay effects, including modeled analog tape echo, multi-head delay, etc. • 15 Reverb type effects plus Noise Reduction
• GXT III Guitar XTraktion removes (or isolates) the guitar from nearly any recording; allowing performers to play along in place of their guitar heroes

You can adjust pedals (each has all the same buttons as the 'hard' one,) change placements (put one pedal before or after another for different sounds, adjust the amps using the same button configurations found on the 'real' amps, etc., etc.  You can also add in drum rhythms, riffs, backgrounds, delays, reverbs, etc. at will.  I used to spend hours and hours playing with my JamVOX setup and that was just for acoustic sounds. I was never into hard rock use of electrics.

Good fun, good music, nice for home recording and playing.

https://www.voxamps.com/jamvox3

Archived