Macaulay Culkin laughed off Michael Jackson abuse allegations IN FRONT of late singer's daughter Paris

snoop1130

Macaulay Culkin laughed off Michael Jackson abuse allegations IN FRONT of late singer's daughter Paris

By KATE THOMAS

11265202-6833957-image-a-14_1553159636231.jpg

Making light of it? Macaulay Culkin laughed off the Michael Jackson abuse allegations in front of late star's daughter Paris Jackson

Macaulay Culkin has stayed quiet on the Michael Jackson sexual abuse scandal in the wake of controversial new documentary Leaving Neverland.

But the former Home Alone star - who stayed with Michael a dozen times between the ages of 9 and 14 and testified in the late singer's defence in his 2005 trial - has now seemingly joked about the claims during his Bunny Ears Podcast Live.

The 38-year-old actor referenced explosive allegations Jackson had molested Wade Robson and James Safechuck, featured in the HBO film, in front of the King of Pop's daughter Paris.

Macaulay, who is 20-year-old Paris' godfather, was speaking at the Largo at the Coronet in Los Angeles on Tuesday night, where he was supported by Paris and her boyfriend Gabriel Glenn.

Full Story: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6833957/Macaulay-Culkin-laughed-Michael-Jackson-abuse-allegations-Paris.html

Culkin is and was too high profile. So if he is saying that he was never molested then I think it’s highly likely that he is telling the truth. The two men who spoke up, who were “nobodies” in comparison, were a lot more vulnerable ... I’m inclined to believe their accounts. 

10 minutes ago, AlexRich said:

Culkin is and was too high profile. So if he is saying that he was never molested then I think it’s highly likely that he is telling the truth. The two men who spoke up, who were “nobodies” in comparison, were a lot more vulnerable ... I’m inclined to believe their accounts. 

But, now those "nobodies" are "somebodies". 

19 minutes ago, AlexRich said:

Sure, but I’m not envious if their claim to fame is being given a hand job by Michael Jackson ... shamoan!!

????

It was much more than that. Did you watch the doc? Doesn't sound like it. I believe them both. 

As far as understanding Caulkin's motivations it's impossible to know. He could still be lying because he's still in love with MJ and wants to continue to protect his memory, or perhaps he wasn't ever in love with MJ so MJ knew not to risk it as he was into totally controlling the boys emotions, or not his type, or Caulkin might feel being associated as being a molestation victim does nothing for his celebrity image. Also he could be lying because if he reports the crimes now it would be admitting that he lied all that time before, even as an adult, and that would reflect poorly on him. So overall you can see there are possible motivations for Caulkin to be truthful now also not so I discount his account based on the documentary which was overwhelmingly damning. 

3 hours ago, Jingthing said:

It was much more than that. Did you watch the doc? Doesn't sound like it. I believe them both. 

As far as understanding Caulkin's motivations it's impossible to know. He could still be lying because he's still in love with MJ and wants to continue to protect his memory, or perhaps he wasn't ever in love with MJ so MJ knew not to risk it as he was into totally controlling the boys emotions, or not his type, or Caulkin might feel being associated as being a molestation victim does nothing for his celebrity image. Also he could be lying because if he reports the crimes now it would be admitting that he lied all that time before, even as an adult, and that would reflect poorly on him. So overall you can see there are possible motivations for Caulkin to be truthful now also not so I discount his account based on the documentary which was overwhelmingly damning. 

A world famous celebrity like Culkin would be untouchable ... so I've no reason to doubt his statement. Given that he's had all sorts of drug issues as a young adult it's unlikely that abuse took place and is being hidden. Paedos go for those that are vulnerable, the one's least likely to expose them ... they don't go for every kid.

A world famous celebrity like Culkin would be untouchable ... so I've no reason to doubt his statement. Given that he's had all sorts of drug issues as a young adult it's unlikely that abuse took place and is being hidden. Paedos go for those that are vulnerable, the one's least likely to expose them ... they don't go for every kid.

Perhaps. But an obvious pedo like MJ was likely went for boys that he had frequent bed sharing sleepovers with as he did with Caulkin. Either way watch the doc. Or don't because if you do you'll probably feel like most people that watched it that MJ was a monster.

But he wasn't a rapist. He seduced the boys and more importantly to his getting away with it he seduced the families.

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

8 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Or the few million of hush $ he has been living off.

You think he like D ?

35 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Watch the doc.

I've seen it and I'm sure they have had coaching in what to say, how to react etc.

I'm sorry but there's no evidence whatsoever and it's very easy to beat up on a dead man who can't defend himself.

We live in a society based on evidence and fact not conjecture and hearsay...

33 minutes ago, JimmyTheMook said:

Or the few million of hush $ he has been living off.

You think he like D ?

It's well documented that MJ paid people off but look at it from his perspective, it's better to spend a few quid than have these "allegations" dragged out in court damaging his image. This isn't an uncommon event among celebs.

Do I think MJ was a fruitloop? Sure...Do I think he was a pedo?...No. If conclusive evidence comes to light then I'll change my mind. Until that point I'm not going to judge someone for their eccentric lifestyle.

I've seen it and I'm sure they have had coaching in what to say, how to react etc.

I'm sorry but there's no evidence whatsoever and it's very easy to beat up on a dead man who can't defend himself.
We live in a society based on evidence and fact not conjecture and hearsay...

Are you a big fan of MJ?

13 hours ago, AlexRich said:

does that make sense? too high profile ?

what about high profile actresses that were raped or molested by weinstein or others... for roles in big paying movies?

1 hour ago, justin case said:

does that make sense? too high profile ?

what about high profile actresses that were raped or molested by weinstein or others... for roles in big paying movies?

Yeah it makes sense. That's the advantage he had with many newbs that are easily intimidated, that really need the job or looking for that big break. Not all, but seems many were not yet high profile when he took gross advantage. 

Master Pedo , even built a private amusement park to lure young boys to.

The parents that led their own kids to his bed should be prosecuted.

Watch leaving Neverland, guy was sleazy like the Hollywood underground that got away with this for years and years.

15 hours ago, AlexRich said:

Had he divorced his parents yet by that point?  I consider an orphan to be a vulnerable person.

8 hours ago, Enoon said:

I am.

When he was with the Jacksons and up to and including Thriller.

But he did it.

I like his music a lot too.

I can still enjoy his music.

Not everyone can anymore.

They can't separate things. 

I don't get that. I gave Wagner a try even though I know he was a darling of the Nazis. Turns out I didn't like his music except as a cure for insomnia but if I had, no problem to separate. 

But there is a phenom now that many of the people still defending MK regarding him being a totally obvious serial pedo are his most extremely fanatic fans.

Perhaps they feel they can't enjoy his music anymore if they believed the accusers. 

15 hours ago, JimmyTheMook said:

Watch leaving Neverland, guy was sleazy like the Hollywood underground that got away with this for years and years.

The Sleazy Hollywood underground are the people that produced Leaving Neverland. This is payback for Jackson's career long war with the Record Labels. The documentary is ludicrous. And it isn't just Culkin that defends MJ. Practically every kid he spent time with says the same thing. Even the two guys in the video defended him...until they filed a billion dollar lawsuit against the estate.

A good three part series that debunks the central premise of the documentary: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pnoQqlygQs&list=PLmirOw7JCi826i_J_xsWhtY7jh2sqIlpX

8 minutes ago, usviphotography said:

The Sleazy Hollywood underground are the people that produced Leaving Neverland. This is payback for Jackson's career long war with the Record Labels. The documentary is ludicrous. And it isn't just Culkin that defends MJ. Practically every kid he spent time with says the same thing. Even the two guys in the video defended him...until they filed a billion dollar lawsuit against the estate.

A good three part series that debunks the central premise of the documentary: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pnoQqlygQs&list=PLmirOw7JCi826i_J_xsWhtY7jh2sqIlpX

Good? From the rageaholic? You have interesting tastes. 

The man was tried and found not guilty of ALL charges in a court of law.

The latest film was a "story" and like all stories dependent on scripts and actors or willing participants. This like any other story can be told in many ways. That doesnt make it truthful, it still remains just a story. It remains up to the individual to detdrmine their belief in stories.

I prefer not to judge on stories, but presented facts and evidence and the facts as per the court of law concluded  the man was innocent.

He should be allowed to rest in peace and his children allowed to move on with their lives.

MONEY is the root of all evil, and is undoubtedly behind this latest nonsense.

Archived