<deleted> this I'm outta here! Why do you stay?

lucky2008

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is anyone here an ADULT with a Brain????

The smog is KILLING you, and making your life much worse now and maybe forever.  And you think about staying???  

Imagine your home country, house on fire, family inside....What do you do?

Imagine putting your head in a chimney and someone asking, "You want to live in this chimney when you are older, after you worked so hard and saved money for a better life?"

If you are even thinking of asking this question......100% leave.  Of course i'm not there 

The smoke is surely very bad for your health. I agree about that, and most of the time I am not here so I dont get the exposure.

Nevertheless some people here are getting very angry about the situation. You should try to detach yourself, either you stay or go away. This anger is surely very bad for yourself too and your health.

Yep, buy more books/magazines, take a home vacation with the family during the bad days and get some board games, buy more air purifiers, buy more N95 masks so that you can go out or better still the dual filter cartridge respirators with exhaust valve so you actually can wear it comfortably 3-4hrs at a stretch instead of just 1-2hrs for the N95 disposables.  

It's a very bad year for sure in all aspects.  You'll get through it eventually. 

It seems things are getting much much better my apologies for overreacting.

It's really not that bad. 

Aside from the air quality, there were so many good reasons given on this thread on why someone would stay in Chiang Mai, I really think I've had a change of heart .....NOT! 

<deleted> this!! ????

20190330_095355.png

57 minutes ago, lucky2008 said:

It seems things are getting much much better my apologies for overreacting.

It's really not that bad. 

Aside from the air quality, there were so many good reasons given on this thread on why someone would stay in Chiang Mai, I really think I've had a change of heart .....NOT! 

<deleted> this!! ????

20190330_095355.png

Yes..but no death by stoning as yet...

Be comforted as you are living in a golden age of Thai pollution and should be thrilled by the many effective measures to combat this which have been put in place.

Or you could just settle back and enjoy the striking sunsets..even better then when Mt Tambora or Krakatoa exploded..

Mt Tambora is the source of Joseph William Mallord Turner's amazing sunsets.

DSCN2798.JPG

On 3/22/2019 at 6:01 AM, RoadWarrior371 said:

Pattaya!

Pattaya+Bar+sign.jpg

Went there once , never again but this lady is spot on . My ex father in law died 2 weeks at 98 yo. My ex wife was taking stuff from his house while he was on End of life package in a hospice. My eldest daughter calls her a vulture .   Nothing to do with Patts. or cold beer though.

22 minutes ago, toofarnorth said:

I live between C/Rai and Maesai on the border, today even the mountains have gone in to the purple haze , smoke gets in your eyes but after the rain has gone will be able to see clearly now. God only knows when of course .

IMGP1478.JPG

I was starting to get depressed reading this thread, thank goodness for some light relief..thank you upnorth

Archived