Best hotel near nana or soi cowboy

Mattybyrne88

On 4/5/2019 at 8:28 AM, Chrisdoc said:

It isn't that far to walk from Sukumvit Rd. Just watch the ladyboys. One hand on your crotch the other picking your pocket.

Sent from my Nokia 2 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Not to defend ladyboys but thousands of horny single guys roam Suk every hour. Where is the ladyboy crime wave folks always run on tourists? I've never even approached by one, and someone like me, with my luxurious mane of long blonde hair cut in a fashionable mullett, my bulging pecs peeping coyly from my Chang wife beater and need I direct your attention to the visible hints alluding to the reason  of why my close friends call me "tripod", is a ladyboy magnet.

Stop scaring the newbies.

Stop trying to romanticize the fact that you're addicted to alcohol... It won't work. Frankly I don't understand how people need to drink alcohol to relax or enjoy themselves. That's very sad. Been teetotal myself for 20 years and I'm only in my mid-40s now.

You don’t need to romanticize being plastered in Bangkok. For many, it’s the only way to live with the state of things

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Was just speaking from experience. Happened to me a few years ago in Soi 4 just before Woraburi. Had had a few drinks. I was more trying to give advice. Is hard to keep an eye on your wallet in such circumstances. It ruined my holiday losing money cards etc.

Not to defend ladyboys but thousands of horny single guys roam Suk every hour. Where is the ladyboy crime wave folks always run on tourists? I've never even approached by one, and someone like me, with my luxurious mane of long blonde hair cut in a fashionable mullett, my bulging pecs peeping coyly from my Chang wife beater and need I direct your attention to the visible hints alluding to the reason  of why my close friends call me "tripod", is a ladyboy magnet.

Stop scaring the newbies.

Sent from my Nokia 2 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Nana hotel soi 4,  1 million people cant be wrong over 4 decades.....1500 baht, good security, efficient staff, surrounded by bars, pubs and and gg bars. Good sound insulation,  plenty of company in the area. No hippies, feminists,or Christian's around.

Archived