The Secret to Happiness

geronimo

On 3/24/2019 at 1:30 AM, AlexRich said:

I had to come to Thailand to discover the “law of attraction”. I must have just stumbled on it, because everywhere I went women were telling me I was a “hansum man” ... so it must be true?

Of course it is, provided the bulge of your wallet is visible.

On 3/24/2019 at 1:41 AM, AlexRich said:

On a more serious note we can’t always be happy, there are too many inbuilt downsides and disappointments in life, the most obvious one is that people (and animals) we care about die and we don’t live for ever. As has already been stated it is a state of mind, an intangible, but you can take action that can put you in that state more often than not. Looking after yourself through fitness and healthy eating helps make you feel good and gives you the opportunity to get out and about and keeps your brain sharp and alert. I’m never up nor down, and if I ever feel negative I think about the many people out there who are in much worse positions, and am grateful for the opportunities that life has thrown up. My best days are always in front of me. We walk this Earth only once, a positive outlook and a never ending sense of adventure makes the journey interesting and fulfilling.

read the next post after yours and you will see the rewards you get for being serious.    

28 minutes ago, canthai55 said:

If you are depressed, you are living in the Past. If you are anxious, living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the moment.

or asleep at the wheel 

On 3/24/2019 at 7:30 AM, brokenbone said:

no, quantum physics does not support your theory

that mind has magical ability to alter energy state

in an object

Beg to differ. Here are the results of extensive scientific experiments that prove conclusively that the human conscious does affect outcomes.

On ‎3‎/‎25‎/‎2019 at 6:50 PM, canthai55 said:

If you are depressed, you are living in the Past. If you are anxious, living in the future. If you are at peace you are living in the moment.

You have a lot to learn about life.  If you have clinical depression this is a mental illness, not about living in the past.  That is very insulting for sufferers of depression to hear such ignorant and facetious nonsense.

1 minute ago, jak2002003 said:

You have a lot to learn about life.  If you have clinical depression this is a mental illness, not about living in the past.  That is very insulting for sufferers of depression to hear such ignorant and facetious nonsense.

We all have a lot to learn, and narrow mindedness is everywhere.

On 3/24/2019 at 4:35 PM, baansgr said:

not sure but pretty much am the fridge light stays on when the door is closed

Obviously not an inquisitive individual? Search for the door switch and activate it with the door open, this will tell all.

5 hours ago, lipflipper said:

Here's some sage advice, Never Make A Pretty Woman Your Wife especially here in the Land of the Phoney smile. Marry an ugly Thai woman and you will be happy for the rest of your life. You're very welcome for that priceless tip.

Sent from my CMR-AL19 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

That's like recommending eating spam for the rest of your life and calling it good advice.

On ‎3‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 12:50 AM, canthai55 said:

My past was at times brilliant. I'm depressed only because I'll never be able to do the things I did in the past again.

These days, if one isn't anxious about the future, one has no imagination.

As for my present, it sucks bigly.

Archived