UK PM May's "reckless" Brexit message angers the lawmakers she needs to win over

webfact

22 minutes ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

Tim wouldn't want any foreign brews soiling his Brexit lovers paradise. Can't we all agree that fit EU barmaids have been a most welcome addition to the UK scene.  ?

Image result for eu barmaid

Once dined in a restaurant in Hamburg where all the waitresses dressed exactly like that. The food was amazing too. Fond memories.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Spidey said:

Once dined in a restaurant in Hamburg where all the waitresses dressed exactly like that. The food was amazing too. Fond memories.

cooor - back in the day we heard at the office that 2 new fit young Swedish barmaids had taken up employment at the lunchtime drinking hole. They were there for 7 weeks and the pub was full of panting lads for the duration sad f^^^s that we are...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORT8M1yK38I

46 minutes ago, Spidey said:

I believe that the UK has had a very mild winter. 555.

Hence my 'Typical year'.

49 minutes ago, Spidey said:

You can watch it live on Rupert Murdock News on the day. Then you can comment.

lol what next? Bed with no tea?

I'll comment as and when I see fit.

2 minutes ago, evadgib said:

Hence my 'Typical year'.

lol what next? Bed with no tea?

I'll comment as and when I see fit.

Well that would be novel. You only usually post other people's tweets, not your personal thoughts. Look forward to seeing what you, evadgib, has to say.

2 minutes ago, Spidey said:

Well that would be novel. You only usually post other people's tweets, not your personal thoughts. Look forward to seeing what you, evadgib, has to say.

I've certainly had far less to say since 2005 than you have managed in less than a year & it would have stayed that way if it wasn't for the Recruiting Sergeants among the remainers.

รูà¸à¸ à¸²à¸à¸à¸µà¹à¹à¸à¸µà¹à¸¢à¸§à¸à¹à¸­à¸

1 minute ago, evadgib said:

I've certainly had far less to say since 2005 than you have managed in less than a year & it would have stayed that way if it wasn't for the Recruiting Sergeants among the remainers.

How do you know that I'm not the recruiting sergeant? I've been active in politics since my mid teens. I was expelled from school at the age of 15 for my political views.

Archived