EU considers options for Brexit delay: May 7, year-end or open-ended, diplomats say

webfact

The biggest dose if reality eill be ehen NO DEAL happens.
Then watch 27 ferrets in a sack turn on one another[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

The EU is getting the best deal it can , why wouldn't it ?
Of course they have played hardball , those not in denial were well aware that they would.
Those of you dismissing all warnings with the juvenile ' project fear ' response , have now had a big dose of reality.

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

4 hours ago, Jip99 said:

The hand is strong enough - the weakness is in the so-called negotiators.

And there’s me,thinking that remainer Treacherous May sent her best in Ollie Robbins to negotiate ( surrender) for The U.K.

F831579E-F0FC-48C0-897F-DEB65EE82F96.jpeg

11 hours ago, RuamRudy said:

Are you sure that the UK en-mass is pointing the finger at the EU as the culprits here? I see very little evidence of a rising hostility against the EU, but many people seem to be questioning the intentions of those from the UK establishment who led us to this point. 

I’m not surprised you do not see what the British people think of these Charleston’s in Parliament. Take a trip home from your home in Manila, then you’ll see.

As an ardent supporter of the SNP, how would you think if at the 2014 Scottish referendum, the vote for seperation went 52%- 48% . Yet the politicians refused to respect the result. I guess you’d be mighty angry, well that’s what the majority of Brits feel about the actions of Parliament.

7151AFE8-E7CB-446F-890E-A81E263C09A5.jpeg

18 hours ago, luckyluke said:

I am 70+, so far I don't have personally a problem with the E.U., since it existence. 

It seems, as yet, that the gross of the citizens of all the 27 E.U. countries either. 

11+ million of the Brexit voters likewise. 

But 13+ million of the Brexit voters seems to have  a/or more problems with the E.U.. 

That's 52% of the U.K. voters. 

Not enough for me to be convinced the E.U. is that bad. 

I would need concrete facts, which affect me personally, to change my mind. 

i second that,if i didnt already know i would not even of thought we were in any kind of EU,as i stated on here a week or 2 ago,the first introduction to any worthwhile EU regulation to most brits was being able to bring back van/cars/suitcases of cigs,baccy,beer and wine from across the channel,i never saw anyone moaning about that and these folks will almost certainly be brexit fans,another set of turkeys to join the sunderland branch

So much for sovereignty, suck it up UK. This is what happens when your self image is totally out of touch with reality. The truth is that we've been living on borrowed time for quite a while. Our image and our reality didn't match. Remember that beautiful woman you slept with last night, how did she turn into the ugly whore you wake up with. Ha! I'm all for it. Go out; no deal.

11 hours ago, Jip99 said:

Trust me, there is a rising ‘hostility’ towards the EU and it HAS turned Remain voters....... I would guess not enough to create a rebellion, but certainly enough to a make a second referendum very interesting.

I fail to see how any self-respecting Brit could have any regard for the EU after the way they have treated the various representatives of the UK. The fact that the UK have made a complete balls up of the so-called negotiations does not exonerate the EU.

your a paranoid freak man,i bet you freak out walking down soi 6 if you see the previous days Short time sitting on a germans knee sipping her thimble of lolly pop,get a life and grow up.

10 hours ago, joecoolfrog said:

Of course they have played hardball , those not in denial were well aware that they would.

Those of you dismissing all warnings with the juvenile ' project fear ' response , have now had a big dose of reality.

the breiteers believed it would be a piece of cake,and believed that they needed us more than we needed them because thats what they were told and were daft enough to fall for it,i agree there has been a little too much project fear but nowhere near as much as project piece of cake,project they need us,project easy trade deals,project everything will be fine after 3 months,project the pound wont crash,project nissan are bluffing,project US will rescue us.project immigration will drop, if people remember 3-4 years ago 80-90% of brexit talk was about immigration and taking back control of our borders,today it barely gets a mention off either side and i believe Mays deal actually does just that if the reports are correct,so why are the brexiteers not happy with the deal?  answer is they want to trash the economy and sterling,JRM being one of the biggest benefactors but all point to is the bankers and soros

42 minutes ago, nontabury said:

I’m not surprised you do not see what the British people think of these Charleston’s in Parliament. Take a trip home from your home in Manila, then you’ll see.

As an ardent supporter of the SNP, how would you think if at the 2014 Scottish referendum, the vote for seperation went 52%- 48% . Yet the politicians refused to respect the result. I guess you’d be mighty angry, well that’s what the majority of Brits feel about the actions of Parliament.

7151AFE8-E7CB-446F-890E-A81E263C09A5.jpeg

no deal and the scots will get another vote,where as when A50 is revoked you wont,btw would you of liked to of seen a hard or soft border with scotland.

6 hours ago, nontabury said:

You managed to keep well up to speed with the Brexit referendum from deepest Nontaburi so I am surprised that you think I should find information so hard to come by. 

Refused to respect the result? We are still shackled to the parasitic sinking ship that is the UK, unless I missed something?

5 hours ago, bomber said:

no deal and the scots will get another vote,where as when A50 is revoked you wont,btw would you of liked to of seen a hard or soft border with scotland.

If it's a hard border, will that affect the pipeline that will supply England's water? Will EU water aid be accepted in a resurgent, sovereign England?

England set to run out of water within 25 years – but Scotland has gallons going spare

3 hours ago, RuamRudy said:

You managed to keep well up to speed with the Brexit referendum from deepest Nontaburi so I am surprised that you think I should find information so hard to come by. 

Refused to respect the result? We are still shackled to the parasitic sinking ship that is the UK, unless I missed something?

Again your refusing to answer,preferring to dance around the question.

Was there any Project Fear mention of not even being able to reach an agreement on how to withdraw and transition?

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Archived