Wife borrows money now is detained at police station

sleepy

I believe money lending is illegal here unless you are government registered. If anyone has committed an offence it's the illegal lenders. My take on this is that the wife is gambling and can't pay her gambling debt. Tea money to the police works wonders.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, balo said:

So you don't live with your wife? Sounds like a BS story to me. How long have you been married? 

I quite often did not live with my wife when I was working offshore as did many of my colleagues. 

Taking you for a ride, tell her the next time you come back you can bail her out. So just set tight. Or have her family take care of it. Had a friend tell me I was his last chance to bail out his wife who had borrowed a shit load of money. A black car had come and kidnapped her and needed 50,000 baht. I told him I would give them gas money to take her to Burma  and s%$k d[@k to pay off the loan. All a big scam. 

On 3/23/2019 at 8:22 AM, billd766 said:

I quite often did not live with my wife when I was working offshore as did many of my colleagues. 

So your colleagues didn’t live with your wife quite often either? Interesting relationship ... are you Scandinavian?

On 3/22/2019 at 12:15 PM, Lacessit said:

I've spent some years educating my GF on the evils of borrowing. She is under no illusions as to what will happen if she does.

The OP should tell his wife to sort her own mess out.

All Economics systems are based on borrowing. There is nothing evil about borrowing money. We borrow money to buy houses and start businesses etc.

Archived