Public health workers hit Nirun Condo after dengue report

Rimmer

Public health workers hit Nirun Condo after dengue report

image.png

PATTAYA:--Pattaya public-health officers sprayed pesticide and educated Nirun Condo residents after a case of dengue fever was reported there.

Technical officer Tapanee Srita along with Disease Control Department and public-health volunteers fumigated the condominium’s property and dropped abate into standing water to prevent mosquitoes from breeding.

Officers distributed pamphlets and talked with residents about the perils of dengue and what can be done to prevent it, such as eliminating the watery breeding rounds where mosquitoes multiply.

Health officers also advised people of the symptoms of dengue – chronic fever, nausea, red spots, bleeding and joint pain – and advised anyone experiencing such ailments to seek medical care immediately.

-- PATTAYA MAIL 2019-22-03--

Well the public health people should do something about the rubbish strewn vacant land to the east and clean it up and get rid of the soi mutts and rats as this is likely to more a cause than Nirun condos.

3 hours ago, Rimmer said:

Pattaya public-health officers sprayed pesticide and educated Nirun Condo residents after a case of dengue fever was reported there.

This is called a shower, this other stuff is called soap!

Not surprised.

I have mentioned Nurin before.

I think it could be the breeding ground for some type of epidemic.

Rats and filth and mold and stench.

I bet there are a lot of sick people there the aircon units full of filth and mold mostly have not been cleaned for many years.

Just a disaster...

Archived