Video: Find the cute thief responsible for stealing at least 10 iPhones in the north

Jonathan Fairfield

Video: Find the cute thief responsible for stealing at least 10 iPhones in the north

t1.jpg

CCTV footage showed a pretty female thief with long hair and glasses stealing an iPhone XS Max from a store in the Kad Suan Kaew shopping center in Chiang Mai. 

She managed to remove a show model and replace it with a fake one from her bag. 

The same woman is responsible for at least ten thefts, said Thai Rath. 

Posts on Facebook suggested there was a way to remove show models without setting off alarms though how to do this was understandably not mentioned. 

The Mae Wang Seusarn shop said that staff were busy at the time of the latest theft on March 4th. They asked people to share the footage and other victims to come forward.

The thief has apparently targeted stores in both Chiang Mai and Lamphun. 

Thai Rath said a warrant was out for her arrest without giving further details. 

Source: Thairath

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-03-22

Not exactly well endowed in the mammary area.

I used to know an Australian woman with large boobs. Her favorite T-shirt, worn frequently, had the caption

"God, I wish these were brains".

20 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Not exactly well endowed in the mammary area.

I used to know an Australian woman with large boobs. Her favorite T-shirt, worn frequently, had the caption

"God, I wish these were brains".

My ex wife some 30 years ago bought me a T and on the front was a pic of a drunk cat ; legs crossed , cross eyed and the caption read ' I like a tight pussy '.

"The Mae Wang Seusarn shop said that staff were busy at the time of the latest theft"

checking out Facebook on their own phones,I think,does not look busy at all.

Carrying a big bag of other stolen stuff,or just props,to look like a big shopper.

I suspect if you Googled it ,they could tell you how to remove a phone from

the security cable.P.S. just checked  125,000,000 hits

regards worgeordie

4 hours ago, worgeordie said:

"The Mae Wang Seusarn shop said that staff were busy at the time of the latest theft"

checking out Facebook on their own phones,I think,does not look busy at all.

Carrying a big bag of other stolen stuff,or just props,to look like a big shopper.

I suspect if you Googled it ,they could tell you how to remove a phone from

the security cable.P.S. just checked  125,000,000 hits

regards worgeordie

Haha damn right. Its rare to see a shop assistant these days that isnt so absorbed with their phone that they dont care if you are in the shop or not. 

If I was the owner I would sack everyone of the numpty's for being so f'ing lazy and inattentive. Go into Robinsons or Central and the only way to get service from most of them is to send them a txt message.

4 hours ago, Aussieroaming said:

Haha damn right. Its rare to see a shop assistant these days that isnt so absorbed with their phone that they dont care if you are in the shop or not. 

If I was the owner I would sack everyone of the numpty's for being so f'ing lazy and inattentive. Go into Robinsons or Central and the only way to get service from most of them is to send them a txt message.

I envy you. I cannot shop at Robinsons or Central because every time I try to just look at something a clerk materializes after 3 seconds and starts pestering me.

11 hours ago, colinneil said:

I thought you wouldnt be long in posting, nice looking chick for you, you sex magnet you.:cheesy:????:cheesy:

OK I get it now

..the laughing emoji is to remind us that your post are funny and we need to laugh. 

Good tactic to become Poser of The Year.

I'll remember that for 2020.

1 hour ago, emptypockets said:

OK I get it now

..the laughing emoji is to remind us that your post are funny and we need to laugh. 

Never mind, you've become Poser of the Day. 

22 hours ago, colinneil said:

I thought you wouldnt be long in posting, nice looking chick for you, you sex magnet you.:cheesy:????:cheesy:

10 hours ago, emptypockets said:

OK I get it now

I am a sex magnet. So it is not really funny.

On 3/22/2019 at 8:33 PM, hotchilli said:

Great CCTV shot, she's screwed !

Brains to do the switch but not the savvy to avoid a mug-shot

It demonstrates that the #1 thing in her situation to do is NOT look at the camera.

Not only because she provided a perfect look at her face, but also if someone is actually in a back room monitoring the cameras the person to watch is the one who looks up at the camera.

Why else would anyone do that?

And it does no good (unless the cameras can be controlled to move when they are tracking someone and she is looking for motion?).

Archived