UK pensions Confirmation letter.?

11 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

By transferring the required income into a Thai bank account from abroad for 12 months prior to the date of application.

It has been discussed in many topics.

Download this file for info.  Amendment to police order 138/2557 Revising clauses 2.18 and 2.22 to include options for proof of income

Thanks, Ubonjoe. You always come up with the goods.

I picked this up from immigration. How do you interpret the item 'Before 1998 and intending to retire?' I have been coming to Thailand since 1985. I married legally in 1987 to my Thai wife in 1987 and have lived in Thailand using a marriage visa until 2008 when I went onto a retirement visa. I read it as having to have a retirement visa since 1998. My friend disagrees and says the intention to retire was there and that I have continuous visas from before 1998, so should qualify for the lower financial requirement. Your opinion please as talking to you is easier and certainly more valuable in sensible replies.

55632723_2448291918514330_1484812027208663040_n Visa amendment.jpg

1 minute ago, Gandtee said:

I picked this up from immigration. How do you interpret the item 'Before 1998 and intending to retire?' I have been coming to Thailand since 1985. I married legally in 1987 to my Thai wife in 1987 and have lived in Thailand using a marriage visa until 2008 when I went onto a retirement visa. I read it as having to have a retirement visa since 1998. My friend disagrees and says the intention to retire was there and that I have continuous visas from before 1998, so should qualify for the lower financial requirement. Your opinion please as talking to you is easier and certainly more valuable in sensible replies.

If you already had a retirement visa before 1998 and if you've held an extension of your permission to stay based on that visa continuously since then, you require the lesser amount

1 minute ago, ThaiBunny said:

If you already had a retirement visa before 1998 and if you've held an extension of your permission to stay based on that visa continuously since then, you require the lesser amount

2 minutes ago, ThaiBunny said:

Thankyou