American drug suspect impersonated ‘Mr Thomas’ for 25 years, arrested in Chiang Mai

webfact

15 hours ago, M71 said:

Funny stuff indeed - considering governments are the biggest drug dealers on the planet - gotta throw a 'drug dealer' out there now and then to keep the deception alive for the idiot sheeple majority. Who do you think runs the poppy fields in Afghanistan - Santa Clause? Or perhaps a military which has occupied it for the last 15 years for no particular reason.

you are absolutely right..the war in Afghanistan was about the control of opium fields...the usa military lead by the cia is running this worldwide business on an industrial scale....they only fought the columbian cartels cause these targeted their home markets...listen mister middle class usa..if your son or daughter becomes junkys at their early teens it is your government who does the dealing..and NOT some backsoi criminals...

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK, I know the news stories over here are not always interpreted well so maybe this author has got it wrong but this offers more details on how he received the passport:

—-Mcintire has now admitted that he used fake documents to get a dodgy passport through a Nigerian passport forgery gang. He then used his fake passport in the name of ‘Mr Thomas’ to apply for a passport renewal.—-

I guess it still doesn’t explain it well.

Maybe the Passport Authorities are afraid to make public the way he gamed them because it would be a Step by side guide for future nefarious types.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

On 3/22/2019 at 6:07 AM, Nyezhov said:

Worlds become a smaller place neh? Big Brother is everywhere. When Uncle Sam wants you, the only escpae is death, because he wont stop.

Yeah wish government was more helpful or smaller (can it be both?) - there was a quote on the page I saw this on too.......very itneresting day here in Argentina for us on our 2nd year anniversary and I will leave it at that but there is a LOT MORE.......

Archived