Thai election - which one is the pro-marijuana Party ?

MrMuddle

Asking for my wife. She thinks this would be a great boost to both tourism and the economy, and given what's happened in other countries that have legalised it, i'm inclined to agree with her !
Problem is, we haven't seen  any literature from them, are they standing in every part of the country?

The photo shows my friend Tom Kruesopon who has helped set up the first privately owned legal medicinal cannabis farm in Thailand. The photo shows him pointing to the slogan "Make Thai Happy Again" Bhumjai Thai party poster which is led by another friend, Anutin Charnvirakul CEO of Sinothai (STEC). Medicinal Cannabis is grown under virtually clean room conditions. However, this project is to allow Thai farmers to each grow two plants worth B70,000 each when cropped. It will still be illegal to grow cannabis without a license outside of the proposed 2 plant scheme. 

Bhumjai Thai Weed.jpg

3 hours ago, Estrada said:

The photo shows my friend Tom Kruesopon who has helped set up the first privately owned legal medicinal cannabis farm in Thailand. The photo shows him pointing to the slogan "Make Thai Happy Again" Bhumjai Thai party poster which is led by another friend, Anutin Charnvirakul CEO of Sinothai (STEC). Medicinal Cannabis is grown under virtually clean room conditions. However, this project is to allow Thai farmers to each grow two plants worth B70,000 each when cropped. It will still be illegal to grow cannabis without a license outside of the proposed 2 plant scheme. 

Bhumjai Thai Weed.jpg

What's his name ? Tom cruise ?? ????????

On 3/22/2019 at 4:56 PM, Vacuum said:

or the ones smiling.

No that was the bloke that got busted smiling like an idiot 

with cuffs on and a one way not paid exodus well barring 

time that he might spend in Thai prison...

After he gets his feet back on land without bars he’ll say

what a idiot I was. And in unison everyone will say Uh huh...

13 hours ago, MrMuddle said:

Thanks for replies. No idea why the post was moved here, it was a serious question !

Serious? Maybe, but important for the country? No. There is more they should worry about than smiling people smoking "dope", IMHO.

Archived