Transportation from Pattaya to Bo Win (about 50Km)

manarak

^ I have to agree.

Because it's on the 331 I sincerely doubt there is a direct bus, my guess is a Song Thaew (from Sukhumvit) to Laem Chabang and then a Minibus or again a Song Thaew from there. But from where they go in Laem Chabang ??

Or a Taxi.

There are several popular golf clubs within a couple of km of there. Talk to the many Pattaya bars that organise golf trips as I expect you could just pay for transport only and they could drop you off en route.

Of course it all still begs the question why anyone would want a one-way ticket to a place like that? I would have thought that most people would be keen to get away.

3 hours ago, KittenKong said:

There are several popular golf clubs within a couple of km of there. Talk to the many Pattaya bars that organise golf trips as I expect you could just pay for transport only and they could drop you off en route.

Would have been a good idea 18 months ago or so.  

Unless, and even, if going to Burapha or Laem Chebang courses I would expect every driver to avoid Bo Win like the plague due to the road/drainage works that have been ongoing for around 2 years. The other courses are north of there and most now use the link from the 7 to the 331 at the (what I call) the Lam Chebang junction which was significantly improved.

I am driving to Pattana on Monday for example but won't go near Bo Win.

6 hours ago, KittenKong said:

Of course it all still begs the question why anyone would want a one-way ticket to a place like that? I would have thought that most people would be keen to get away.

the bars don't go there on saturdays and sundays due to weekend rates ????

3 hours ago, topt said:

Would have been a good idea 18 months ago or so.  

Unless, and even, if going to Burapha or Laem Chebang courses I would expect every driver to avoid Bo Win like the plague due to the road/drainage works that have been ongoing for around 2 years. The other courses are north of there and most now use the link from the 7 to the 331 at the (what I call) the Lam Chebang junction which was significantly improved.

I am driving to Pattana on Monday for example but won't go near Bo Win.

Pattana is a great course.

Archived