BANGKOK 20 May 2019 16:21
snoop1130

Pheu Thai Party appeals for landslide victory

If it doesn't go the military's way, then that slime bag Suthep will poke his nose right in and stir-it-up again and has outright admitted to it the other day...his arrogance knows no bounds. Thailand needs/deserves to go down the rabbit hole economically so as to focus minds a little more as that will be the only thing that makes them come to their senses. 

It is not looking good, I am in the Philippines but will follow the result closely, coming for a holiday in July, I hope it all settles down by then 

The official results will likely be the ones previously forecasted by Superpoll. Informed readers will understand what I mean.

I'm thinking the only backing he needs is guns and tanks.

Yes followed by more years of economic stagnation in last place behind all it’s neighbors ! Guns and tanks are useless money wasters - they produce nothing of value.

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, boonrawdcnx said:

Guns and tanks are useless money wasters - they produce nothing of value.

They produce power and control, and fear.

"Let them hate me as long as they fear me"

Edited by BritManToo

22 hours ago, BritManToo said:

I'm thinking the only backing he needs is guns and tanks.

That worked pretty well for Gaddafi, Pahlavi and Ceacescu. For a while.

• Like 1

If it doesn't go the military's way, then that slime bag Suthep will poke his nose right in and stir-it-up again and has outright admitted to it the other day...his arrogance knows no bounds. Thailand needs/deserves to go down the rabbit hole economically so as to focus minds a little more as that will be the only thing that makes them come to their senses. 

Yes he admitted it to all of his 30 followers - and then photoshopped more people into the “crowd” before posting it online - but stupid was caught cheating again and the laughing stock on twitter!

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

21 hours ago, bowerboy said:

When exactly will the results be known? I am confused on this issue...I thought it was supposed to be 2 months from now or something completely absurd like that...but then I read yesterday that it would by known by late Sunday.

Anyone have any clarity on this?

Unofficial results should be known today, but then the EC has 2 months to investigate any irregularities or follow up on complaints...and also look for reasons to dissolve some parties 😉