BANGKOK 24 April 2019 03:01

I'm not sure if wagon wheels are still around in the West but recently I have spotted an explosion of Thai brand wagon wheel style chocolate pies in Big C and they are very tasty and available in a range of flavours.

Really nice sweet snack, takes you back but I cannot remember WW being so God Damn tasty.

20190322_221517.jpg

I will look out for them- thats the diet <deleted> lol - Which location was your Big C that you got them? I hope my local one has them :)

• Like 1

Real Wagon Wheels are still available in the UK - from 80p (32B) for 6.

https://www.tesco.com/groceries/en-GB/search?query=wagon wheels&icid=tescohp_sws-1_m-sug_in-wagon wheels_ab-226-b_out-wagon wheels

Maybe I'm imagining it, but they look a lot smaller than the one's I remember.

Also on the Tesco (UK) website - 9 Twix for 1 GBP ......  I'm confused. How can Twix be sold in odd numbers?

4 minutes ago, chickenslegs said:

Real Wagon Wheels are still available in the UK - from 80p (32B) for 6.

https://www.tesco.com/groceries/en-GB/search?query=wagon wheels&icid=tescohp_sws-1_m-sug_in-wagon wheels_ab-226-b_out-wagon wheels

Maybe I'm imagining it, but they look a lot smaller than the one's I remember.

Also on the Tesco (UK) website - 9 Twix for 1 GBP ......  I'm confused. How can Twix be sold in odd numbers?

Those twix you mention are single twix I think. One stick twix's.

I've been on these choco  pies about a month and brought them in 3 locations at big C in kranuan, kalasin & khon Kaen. 

They do seem smaller but I'm certain they are tastier. Wagon wheels were never all that but these Thai ones and packing a punch flavourwise.

29 baht for 6 but I reckon they will be 25 baht soon. Seems like a choco pie war going on with the vendors. Looks like a hit product and taste like one too.

5 minutes ago, Rc2702 said:

Those twix you mention are single twix I think. One stick twix's.

I've been on these choco  pies about a month and brought them in 3 locations at big C in kranuan, kalasin & khon Kaen. 

They do seem smaller but I'm certain they are tastier. Wagon wheels were never all that but these Thai ones and packing a punch flavourwise.

29 baht for 6 but I reckon they will be 25 baht soon. Seems like a choco pie war going on with the vendors. Looks like a hit product and taste like one too.

One stick would be a twick

• Like 1

Wagon Wheels - So big you gotta grin to get it in (pardon the double entendre).

image.png.574878d55bb0ce70ff3dd3adc780a391.png

Still manufactured in the UK and exported,

However, temporarily out of stock at the outlet that I am familiar with here in NZ.

19 minutes ago, Paul Catton said:

image.png.574878d55bb0ce70ff3dd3adc780a391.png

Still manufactured in the UK and exported,

However, temporarily out of stock at the outlet that I am familiar with here in NZ.

Awful packaging. Looks like half a cream egg and the old packaging was better.